Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly Match

Go down

Friendly Match Empty Friendly Match

Post  Auron Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 6:07

The camera fades in, showing Auron working on some paperwork at his desk. There is a knock on the door and The Kobold walks in.

The Kobold: You wanted to see me, Auron?

Auron: Yes, I did. Have a seat.

Kobold sits down on the chair opposite Auron. Auron moves the paperwork aside.

Auron: ...So. How are you feeling?

Kobold: Better. I think I'm getting used to getting hit in the head with metal objects...

Auron: Good, good. Think you're up for a match tonight?

Kobold: Sure...against who?

Auron: Kobold, you've been getting burned a lot lately. The attacks, the lawsuit, losing the Primetime title. I think you need to have a friendly match with no strings attached. Which is why I've asked Wong Fey Hong to face you tonight. I think this would do you some good, to get your mind off of the last few weeks.

Kobold: Wong, huh? You sure he hasn't betrayed us too?

Auron: *sigh* Kobold...

Kobold: I'm just saying. Rayder was loyal to us and now...

Auron: And now Jason could be messing with us to get us to fight each other...which he's technically succeeding in doing. Do you want that? Do you want to be Jason's puppet?

Kobold remains quiet

Auron: ...Look, just do this match against Wong and no matter what happens, win or lose, I want you to go back to your hotel room and clear your mind of all this. I don't want you to think about Rayder or Jason until FallOut. Can you do that?

Kobold: ...Yeah.

Kobold gets up and starts to make his way out of the office.

Auron: Wait, one last thing. How's your father?

Kobold: If you're referring to getting him to help us, he's still a bit hesitant. We may have patched things up but he's still not thrilled with what I'm doing with my life. I'll keep talking to him.

Auron: Alright. It seems like Jason and his lawyers have gone quiet for the time being...but that might not last long. Having his help would be a godsend.

Kobold: I know.

Kobold walks out of the office.

Auron: I'm sure he'll be fine, but the fact that Jason has gone quiet worries me....I better get the "last resort" ready.

Auron grabs his phone and starts dialing a number, as the camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down