Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ringside Situation

Go down

Ringside Situation Empty Ringside Situation

Post  Auron Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 4:40

Camera fades in, showing Auron getting ready to leave his office.

Auron: Well, this is it. Better get ready to do the season finale wrap-up...and to reveal a few announcements.

Auron is about to walk out when his door bursts open. Auron quickly takes a step back to avoid the door and Quentin Englebert walks through.

Auron: Oh great...What do you want?

Quentin: Wow...That's a great way to greet one of your employees.

Auron: In case you forgot, you were a thorn at my side about 3 seasons back. Just because you've at least somewhat mellowed out, doesn't mean I've forgotten.

Quentin: Well, whatever. I'm here to make a formal request.

Auron: Which is...?

Quentin: I'd like to be at ringside for the main event, of course!

Auron: *sigh* Of course you would. My response to that is "No".

Auron tries to walk past him to leave but Quentin just gets in his way

Quentin: Why the hell not?! You let that "boxer" Arild be at ringside last week!

Auron: Because I can trust Arild to not interfere. I can't say the same thing about you.

Quentin: That's unfair and you know it! You probably already gave Arild the green light to be at ringside!

???: About that...

Auron and Quentin turn around to see Arild standing at the door way.

Arild: Heya Auron, Egghead.

Quentin: It's Englebert--!

Auron: Hello there Arild. I think I can guess why you're here.

Arild: Yup. I wish to be at StreXx's corner tonight at the main event.

Quentin: Nuh-uh, no way. If he's going to deny my request, there's no way he should grant yours! It's favoritism!

Auron remains silent for a few seconds

Auron: ...Quentin.

Quentin: What?

Auron: What you just said....it works both ways.

Quentin: Huh?

Auron: Quentin, I'm granting your request. You can be a Cliff Roxtone's corner at the main event.

Quentin: Ah...It's good that you're starting to see thing my way--

Auron: I just hope you didn't want to be out there to run interference for Cliff. Just because Three Way Dances are typically no-DQ doesn't mean I'll tolerate any outside interference.

Quentin: Er...

Auron: Not that that will happen of course. Not if the Main Event's Special Enforcer, Arild Hulk Haugen, has anything to say about it. Isn't that right, Arild?

Arild: That's right, Auron. Anyone that tries to interfere with get my right hook right in the face.

Quentin: ...Ugh. I'm done here. I need to get back to Cliff...

Quentin quickly turns and exits the office, leaving Auron and Arild by themselves.

Arild: Ha! That was fun.

Auron: It sure was...

Arild turns to leave.

Auron: Wait. I do have to tell you the same thing. Don't interfere on StreXx's behalf.

Arild: Oh, trust me. I wouldn't dream of it! StreXx would never forgive me if I interfered. I might be his friend and mentor, but he wants to do this by himself...and I think he's more than ready to do so.

Auron: ...Very well.

Arild turns back around, shakes Auron's hand and leaves. Auron is left by himself.

Auron: Well then...now that that's been taking care of...I better make sure that the titantron works with what I'm about to announce.

Auron leaves and heads towards the production area. The camera fades to black. situation

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down