Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beast is Back

Go down

Beast is Back Empty Beast is Back

Post  Jayx Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 0:39

Auron is tuning down the volume of his TV after the suprising Primetime title match as the door of the office opens and Nathan Frost and the Kobold walk in

Nathan Frost: Look who I ran into in the hallway!

Auron: Steven, what a pleasure!

The Kobold: It's mutual, Auron! As I told you before, I have some grand news to announce so I came by.

Auron: Can it wait till after the show? We might go, grab a dinner and talk afterwards but right now we have quite a lot of things going on right now

The Kobold: Sure

Nathan looks at the Kobold

Nathan Frost: Aren't you a bit disappointed now that you gave up your belt, huh? We enjoyed quite a tournament because of that.

The Kobold: Nah, it's fine, I had to go exactly at that time! It was a great...

Ryan Conway enters the office and looks worried. He notices Kobold

Ryan Conway: Oh, Kobold, welcome back!

And then quickly turns to Auron

Ryan Conway: Auron, we are in a pickle - you saw that hit Rehaustykus took to the head. Doc says he won't clear him for the main event without proper check-up. I need you to overrule him this once otherwise we don't have a full team for Guardian Unit

Auron: I won't do that! Rehaustykus's safety comes first. But why did he do this? He knew he had a very important match tonight - the title shot would have still been there few weeks from now.

Ryan Conway: God knows why. So what do we do now? All the superstars present either have matches or aren't prepared for a match. Will you take out your wrestling gear again to fill the spot?

Nathan Frost: Eh-khem! What about this young lad here? Kobold is fit, he's cleared and would make an excellent addition to the Guardian Unit.

Auron: Steven, I hate to ask this of you since you are our guest tonight but would you step in the ring with the Guardian Unit against the Renegades?

Ryan Conway: Yeah, Kobold, please, we can't affoard to lose to IWAs otherwise they will make our life a living hell.

The Kobold: Well, all right! You know that I always have my gear with me - just give me ten minutes to stretch and get ready. I hope I won't let you down.

Nathan Frost: Oh, you won't, I'm sure of it! So, Auron, seems that I once again have solved your problems. Looks like a juicy Christmas Bonus would be in place.

With a witty smile Nathan turns and leaves letting Kobold out before him

Ryan Conway: Well then, with Kobold, Buck, Gerry and Lo.Key we should be able to put some leash on those Renegades! I'll leave you to watch the next match - commercials are almost over

Ryan also exits the office leaving Auron alone. Auron has a puzzled look and he hesitates to turn the volume back on. The camera fades out

Last edited by Jayx on Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 0:41; edited 1 time in total

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Beast is Back Empty Re: Beast is Back

Post  Jayx Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 0:40

Danny and Auron, please edit (if needed) Frost and Auron's lines, respectively.

Jayx

Back to top Go down