Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayx's choice

2 posters

Go down

Jayx's choice Empty Jayx's choice

Post  Jayx Thu 13 Jun 2013 - 22:44

Fire in Your Eyes hits the speakers and the Rough&Tough champion Jayx the Drake enters the arena! The crowd welcomes him with a mild cheer. Soon after Jayx's manager Ryan Conway follows and both head for the ring while the music plays. Ryan takes a seat near commentators and Jayx enters the arena - his long sparkling silvery coat with flame marking reflects the light in a shiny glimmer. Jayx waits for the music to quiet down and the cheers to stop and then starts to speak

Jayx the Drake: Good evening, Las Vegas! How are you feeling tonight?

The crowd responds well - the excitement has built up immensely

Jayx the Drake: I know, I know - The Champion's Choice Night! Every title defenfed and we're only halfway through the night. But now it is my time to choose my opponent and the stipulation I'm willing to use in the match. Champion's choice opens quite a lot of options for a wrestler. For example, I could go and challenge a wrestler with a little experience and no previous titles like Long Trieu Chau!

The crowd yells "NO!" and "We want Rayder!"

Jayx the Drake: Rayder? He also was among my options - a wrestler I've beaten twice already. Didn't you all have enough of us already?

The strong unison of MGM arena's crowd shouts "NO!"

Jayx the Drake: Oh, but Rayder already had a match tonight - it wouldn't be a fair fight. Then I thought - No, I don't want an easy fight with inexperienced or tired opponent. I want to fight someone who's already proven himself to be resilient, aggressive, a fighter who could easily impersonate what Rough&Tough title is about. I wanted a former champion! There are, of course, several options of former champs in our roster but two of them are people I haven't faced in the ring yet and I want to test my skills against. They are former Legacy champion Skinu and former Shining Star Champion Rob Alaram!

The crowd pops with exhilaration, screeming "Red Alert!" and "Swiss Knife"

Jayx the Drake: Do I get by your reaction that you want me to fight the first ever MWP champion, the Swiss Knife, master of adaption Rob Alarm?

The crowd chants "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Jayx the Drake: So Rob it is then! I challenge Rob Alarm to a Double or Nothing match for the Rough&Tough championship!

Jayx gives his microphone to the ring assitant, removes his sparkling coat and turns his gaze towards the entrance ramp waiting for any sign if Rob will answer his challenge. The crowd stops the chant for a bit and awaits for the Swiss Knife to enter the ringside.

(open for Rob to continue)

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Jayx's choice Empty Re: Jayx's choice

Post  Auron Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 3:31

Posted before match, with Rob's Answer.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down