Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trigga's Choice

3 posters

Go down

Trigga's Choice Empty Trigga's Choice

Post  Trigga Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 16:11

I've been completely swamped this week between work, performences, and my gf. I'll have everything up by the end of the night and the edits to my match. I just need someone to make sure the format is correct on my commentary.

Last edited by Trigga on Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 23:13; edited 1 time in total

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Trigga's Choice Empty Re: Trigga's Choice

Post  Trigga Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 22:37

Out of my Mind by B.o.B plays throughout the arena as Trigga makes his way down the ramp with the PrimeTime Championship in hand. The crowd is torn between cheers and Jeers as he grabs a mic and rolls to the middle of the ring. Trigga holds an obvious smirk as the crowd slowly quiets down

John Dempsey: I wonder what the cheat has to say.

Andrew Becksford: Cheat? Last week you were singing Jason's praises but Trigga capitalizes on an opportunity and you are up an arms.

Trigga: In the words of Jason I guess I have some questions to answer. The answer to all of them is...

Trigga pauses and looks around the arena.

Trigga: It doesn't matter. I don't have to justify my actions or myself to any of you. Not to you, not to Rob and Jason, not to Auron, and not even to my mama if I don't want to. All that matters is I am standing here before all you in attendance today and all you watching from as the new PRIME TIME CHAMPION!!! 

The crowd jeers and boos as Trigga continues smiling. 

Trigga: Go ahead and boo. I'm still the champion. You see, I said last week that a couple members of the MWP taught me a valuable lesson. I came into the MWP excited, enthusiastic, even ecstatic with the idea of new beginning. I came out like a clown chanting catch phrases just for you all to smile, but where did it get me. My title opportunity was ruined by an opportunist. Then I realized something important. Jason was the champion and I was officially a clown. So at that moment I decided that I would do this for me. So officially, NONE!!! of you matter. The man that makes it look EEAAZZYY will now be the man that makes you all look simple.

The crowd continues to boo.

Michael Billings: Quite a mouthful from Trigga.

John Dempsey: I think Trigga is making the right decision here.

Andrew Becksfords: (Cuts his eyes at John) Will you make up your mind.

Trigga: Speaking of making you all look simple. Not one of you can do what I do in this ring, and not many in the locker room can even look to be a challenge to me and to prove it. For my champions choice, I choose a former BWF superstar like myself. One of the biggest and fastest rising stars in the MWP. The Kobold. Oh, and if you think I didn't hear you... 

Michael Billings: And it looks like the match is finally about to get underway.

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayx Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 4:24

Monster by Skillet fills the ears of the all attending the show and Kobold comes out on the entrance ramp

The Kobold: One of the fastest rising stars? Such a praise from such a lowly being - I'm impressed. I'm surprised by your choice but I gladly accept. Tonight, Trigga, be prepared to say your bye-byes to the White belt. Rephrasing yourself, EEAAZZYY come, EEAAZZYY go!

The Kobold runs to the ring and Anna Dalton enters the ring to announce the match

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 6:17

Posted with Kobold response

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down