Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview backstage to air before my match!

2 posters

Go down

Interview backstage to air before my match! Empty Interview backstage to air before my match!

Post  dixonflys Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 7:17

Marrisa Peterson: "Dear Fans of the MWP universe my next guest is due up next! Accomponied by his father, coach and manager Dixon Sr., here is Dixon Flys!"
--
--
Dixon enters interview area with his father Dixon Sr.who is bringing a cooler with himself.
--
--
Marrisa Peterson: " Dixon flys you are stepping into the ring with Mark Johnson tonight, but before we get to that lets roll some footage of last weeks tag match you were in!"
--
--
Kallen Kozuki stares at Dixon Flys in front of him
and hits his face with a light Ear Slap showing no respect!!
Kallen Kozuki turns his body and lifts his leg bent at the knee
and delivers the blow sideways right on Dixon Flys’ face, executing a Fantastic Side Kick!!
Kallen Kozuki acts cute, enticing the enemy in
Dixon Flys is helpless, unable to do anything but stare deeply into her eyes while she steals her opponent's soul, executing ULTIMATE tsundere look!!!
Kallen Kozuki keeps his ruthless submission hold
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
MATTAMILLION ALLEN enters the ring hitting Kallen Kozuki and interrupting the submission manoeuvre while the referee is distracted!!

John Dempsey: The Tsundere Look! Kallen can give me that look any day...
Michael Billings: You sure? Looks like Dixon was going to tap before Allen interfered.

Dixon Flys takes advantage of the situation!
TOOOOOOUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Dixon Flys gives the touch to Mattamillion Allen who enters the ring!

Marrisa Peterson: Dixon Flys you injured your ankel from that Ultimate Ruthless submission move! Mattamillion Allen saved you from permanent damage!
--
--
Dixon Flys: " Marrisa Peterson! Yes you are right Mattamillion Allen did save me from further more injury! This is the Masters of Wrestling Promotion! This is where the big boys play! And I was in the ring with Kallen Kazuki one of the best on this great roster! We are in Vegas where everyone plays! 
--
--
Crowd cheering and going wild--- they start chanting Dixon Fly- eyes.. .. . Dixon Fly-eyes
--
--
Dixon Flys: Yes Marrisa I was in that painful submission lock and who knows if I would have tapped out! But I didn't! I recieved the best of what Kallen Kazuki got and I didn't submit!
--
--
Marrisa Peterson: Dixon now lets take alook at this.....

Mattamillion Allen gets on the top turnbuckle
and jumps toward Kallen Kozuki hitting him in the side of the head with an Incredible Diving Knee Drop!!

Mattamillion Allen tries to Irish whip Kallen
Kallen Kozuki stops the move and Irish whips Allen instead
Allen runs and grabs the ropes to stop himself but bumps onto Dixon, who was still pacing on the apron from his ankle injury and wasn't paying attention to the inside of the ring. Dixon falls and hits the barricade. Dixon Sr. goes to check on Dixon while Allen stands in the ring to his back to Kallen, yelling at Dixon asking, "What were you doing there?” Kallen approaches Allen from behind and...

Kallen Kozuki comes close to Mattamillion Allen
and blocks him with a clinch performing a light Arm Lock!!

As Kallen locks in the arm lock, Lelouch rushes into the ring, for a moment it looks like his about to stop the submission move, perhaps to take the glory himself but instead, of breaking the hold he runs straight past Kallen, delivering a big boot to Dixon who despite nursing a injury stumbled his way back to the apron likely with intentions of breaking the hold, turning back to Kallen he'd grin confidently and watch her with obscene lewd intentions.

Kallen Kozuki keeps her ripping submission hold
Mattamillion Allen can't resist anymore and taps out!!

KALLEN KOZUKI AND LELOUCH LAMPEROUGEWIN THE MATCH BETWEEN TEAM Lelouch Lamperouge & Kallen Kozuki AND THE TEAM Dixon Flys & Mattamillion Allen!!!!

Dixon Flys: Yes Marrisa we lost a very good action packed match last week! Marrisa we are highly trained professional atletes. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time on the apron! I was trying to walk off my ankle! Yes Mattamillion got distracted when we butted together! We both made a mistake and maybe in other places you dont get punished for it but in the MWP you do!  Kallen Kazuki the top professional wrestler he is took advantage of our the situation and capitalized on it and they took home the winners end of the purse!  But if Mattamillion would have jumped out of the ring it may not have happened! I apoligize to the hundreds and thousands of my fans that I let you down and was on the loosing team!  What you and the fans didnt see backstage was Mattamillion going wild about our loss and he is blaming it all on me. Well Matt! It was your fault too!
--
--
Marrisa Peterson: Dixon how is your ankle??
--
--
Dixon Flys: Its better! Im wearing an ankle brace! I not 100% but Im ready for Mark Johnson! I have a great defensive game plan against him so you dont have to worry about me out there tonight!
--
--
Marrisa Peterson: Thank you very much Dixon. Guys back to you...
--
--
Dixon Sr.: Wait Wait!! I have something to say! Yall know that the Dixon Flys Ice cream bars are selling out fast and by popular demand the fans and children of the DC*  oops oops  I-mean the MWP universe want more stars on Ice Cream bars! Summers here and its hot and sizzlin outside  take a bite out of these brand new MWP superstar ice cream bars, Look Jason Jericho bar! The dark chocolate Auron bar! White chocolate Yoko Kurama bar! We got announcer bars too John Dempsy bar well just buy that one if there are no other bars available!
--
--
Marrisa Peterson: Well thanks Dixon Sr. we are out of time.
--
--
Dixon Sr: Wait Marrisa! I have a present in my cooler for you! This is for you the extra creamy cookie crunchie Marrisa Peterson ice cream bar!

camera fades to next segment
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Interview backstage to air before my match! Empty Re: Interview backstage to air before my match!

Post  Auron Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 5:12

Posted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down