Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lo.Key's Interview

Go down

Lo.Key's Interview Empty Lo.Key's Interview

Post  Lo.Key Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 19:02

The camera comes on showing the interview area with Marisa standing with a mic in her hand.

Marisa Stevenson: Hello ladies and gentleman I am here with one of the new MWP up-starts, Lo.Key.

the camera zooms out showing Lo.Key standing next to Marisa.

Marisa Stevenson: Lo.Key you just had your very first match and I must ask how is you experience in the MWP so far?

Lo.Key: It's been absolutely EPIC! It is really awesome to be here in MWP and to be back im wrestling in general. I missed the excitement, the thrill and the epicness of being in the ring again and entertaining and animating the MWP fans.

the fans cheer in the background.

Marisa Stevenson: Well now that you are in MWP what are your goals you hope to reach while your here and plus, do you have a message you want to send to the rest of the MWP roster?

Lo.Key: Well Marisa my goal is pretty simple and it should be the goal for the rest of the MWP roster. My goal is to simply be the best in the roster but what makes me different from all of them is that I will become the best being me. I'm not going to become something I'm not just because I want to get to the top. If I'm going to get to the top I'm going to do it my way and I'm going to do it being me the, nerdy, cartoon watching, anime loving, hero and to all of the MWP roster I am here to say...

makes a small pause.

Lo.Key: Get ready to be Re-Animated!

Marisa Stevenson: Well welcome to MWP and thank you for your time.

Lo.Key leaves as the cameras zooms out and fades to black.

I hope this is ok for the show Smile if I made any errors fill free to fix them. put this sometime after my match

Lo.Key

Back to top Go down