Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lelouch's Interview

Go down

Lelouch's Interview Empty Lelouch's Interview

Post  Auron Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 3:57

((this is just a idea stage ATM I'll write it out properly when I've got more time sorry guys))

Scene location - GM office

The GM Ryan Conway is sitting at his office looking over some paper work for tonight's show, when suddenly the door to his office slowly opens. A young semi ameican looking asian man with dark short hair wearing a long sleeved dark school uniform steps in. Ryan looks on unimpressed

Ryan *shouts to assistant outside* : For the last time (insert name of his assistant here) I've not got time to sign autographs I do not care how privileged they are I got a show to run *turns to Lelouch* listen kid your not allowed back here I'm sorry I'm busy just go enjoy the show hey

Lelouch would close the door behind him looking somewhat amused by the GM's reactions to him, ignoring the comments before calming making his way to the other side of Ryan's desk planting himself down looking rather comfortable

Lelouch Lamperouge : Firstly I'm no kid thank you, *pauses looking frustrated for a moment before calming down* I've not got a ticket nor am I fan, I'm here to wrestle I've been told MWP recognize talent and I'm here for a trial

Ryan Conway would laugh before moving to press a button to call in the security, Lelouch despite noticing this remains rather calm and passive just sitting in the chair comfort as though it belongs to him

Ryan Conway : Right no ticket? then you really should not even be in this building at all no offence son *choose not to refer to Lelouch as kid anymore but shows the much younger man no respect* but the wrestlers here would eat a pretty boy like you alive do yourself a favor a stop wasting my time why would you wanna be a wrestler anyway?

((thinking of either have two security guards enter and Lelouch floor them or Ryan just be really shocked and interested in Lulu's answer or outright angry or even the geass works don't mind, angry could work best not liking this kids attitude he attempts to teach him about respect set it up against one of the heels in a win to get a contract style match could work, like I said its all work in progress and subject to approval.))

Lelouch Lamperouge : Because old man I'm not from this world, I need to become the number one wrestler TWG in order to return home the voice said, don't you get it your not even real I will not let you stand in my way, I Lelouch vi Britannia commands you, now give me a contract ((attempts activates his geass))

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down