Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marsia's Interview

Go down

Marsia's Interview Empty Marsia's Interview

Post  Auron Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 4:05

The camera fades in, showing a woman walking down a hallway, with the camera following her. She is wearing a black one-piece dress with white stripes and matching high heels, with a microphone in her hand. There is little doubt as to who this woman is.

As Marisa continues her walk down the hallway, she spots an oncoming Rob Alarm. She gives a polite smile as she approaches him, who returns the favour. Amused, she notices that Rob, for once, does not have his entourage, Roxanne, with him this time around.

Eventually, she approaches her target; a Japanese-style shoji sliding door, with a massive picture of a snowy-white fox standing on a rock, howling like a wolf, it leaves little doubt as to whose dressing room it belongs to. The unique design looks somewhat out of place with the rest of the building interior. Taking a few deep breaths, she knocks gently on the unusual door.

Marisa Peterson: Yoko?

She tries knocking again.

Marisa Peterson: Yoko? Are you there? It’s Marisa.

Her efforts are greeted with silence. Marisa tries again.

Marisa Peterson: I was wondering if you'll give us a few words, Yoko.

Marisa notices that the doors are not locked; sliding them open, she allows the cameras to get a good view of the room. The room is very spacious, with its walls painted white, with a few yellowing plants – indications that they have been left unattended for some time, at the corners of the room. Light brown Tatami mats seemingly made out of foam, giving it a modern touch. To the untrained eye, the room looks like a dojo.

Marisa reaches down to feel the texture of the tatami mats; as she swipes her finger on it, a layer of dust collects on her fingertips. With no visible signs that anyone has used the room for some time, Marisa admires the room for a few short moments before turning towards the camera with her microphone raised.

Marisa Peterson: Well, it seems Yoko has not arrived yet. I am very sorry folks.

Michael Billings: Yoko's not here yet? She’s in the main event! Is she going to grace us with her presence today?

Andrew Becksford: Yoko Kurama has certainly been behaving oddly of late. If you’re Rayder, at what point do you start worrying about whether the spirit fox will be showing or not?

John Dempsey: I think right about now is a good time to start; even with Yoko at her best we've had the privilege to watch Auron and Kallen fight from our BWF days, and let me say that they are no push overs. If she does not show or she’s not prepared, it’s going to be a long night for Rayder.

Michael Billings: I think so too, John, but in all her years as a wrestler, I've never seen Yoko Kurama back down from a good fight. She seems to relish fighting and has participated some of the most brutal matches I've ever had the pleasure to witness. She’s most likely stuck in traffic or at the gym getting some training done.

John Dempsey: For Rayder’s sake I hope so. It is set be an epic main event; a clash containing four great wrestlers or a two on one beat down both sound like fun to me

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down