Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Cliff Unit

Go down

Anti-Cliff Unit Empty Anti-Cliff Unit

Post  Auron Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 3:18

Ryan Conway stands outside the GM’s Office and seems to be very nervous about something. He bites his lip, takes a deep breath and then knocks on the door. Auron’s voice comes from inside

Auron: Enter!

Ryan enters the room and sees Auron studying some papers

Auron: Great! It took some time for us to finally meet face to face. I’ve grown quite tired of your voicemail message.

Ryan: Yes, sorry for that. I had a really busy week with Jayx. As you know, we’ve renewed the partnership and today’s match was a living proof how fruitful it was. I promise you that we will continue to deliver excellent matches.

Auron: I’m sure you will. But it is not what I wanted to talk to you about...

Auron picks up the papers he was studying and hands them to Ryan

Auron: As you can see, these are your last signings as a general manager – Engelbert and Roxtone. Or as the contract says, Engelbert and a wrestler of his choice. Can you tell me about your motives for this signing? It is very rare when a manager gets signed without any objective reason and can bring anyone with him.

Ryan: I see where you’re going with this and allow me to dispel any ideas that I did it to spite you or make your GMship harder. As you can see, the contract is signed two days before Brutal Masters Clash. Back then there was not a tiniest thought in my mind that I might lose the federation to you. I had Lelouch on my side, after all.

Auron: I guessed that much...and it still doesn't make sense why you signed them.

Ryan: Looking back at it, I guess I was very occupied with the obvious rift in the roster and was looking for an insurance that if someone would rise against me even after Brutal Masters Clash, I’d have a backup. I met with Quentin and he truly convinced me could deliver that. He is a visionary and he’s very convincing. They way he talked about Cliff Roxtone, how he turned him into a wrestler. Wow! However, I never expected him to go down the path he’s currently taking.

Auron: I hope you understand that this cannot go on. We have Handsome and Ben Dover sidelined indefinitely and Quentin’s beast looks hell-bent on destruction. Who knows who’ll be targeted next. What if it’s Jayx? The contract has left me quite powerless. I can’t break it or Quentin will sue us for the last penny we got. I’ve gone through that once, I won’t do it again.

Ryan throws the contract back at Auron

Ryan: Contract, schmontract! Legally, you may be incapacitated here. But you are a general manager, for crying out loud. You have a full roster of loyal superstars – why don’t you rally them to oppose Roxtone’s attacks. I don’t mean stopping matches but these aftermath dealings can’t be allowed. You were a bodyguard, you should see this as a good way to oppose Roxtone.

Auron: You mean a unit?

Ryan: Yes, and I know where to start. There are superstars that are looking for justice and doing what’s right.

Auron: I don’t like the idea of putting my superstars in danger but this might be the best solution this far. If needed, I’ll step in the ring against that beast myself...

Ryan: ...and people will follow.

Auron: ...Hm. Very well. I heard from Nathan that you had some ideas for Jayx’s PPV match in Tokyo. Do you want to share them?

Ryan: I do but it will take some time. How about I email them to you?

Auron: Fine. You can go now.

Ryan: Thank you! By the way, may I suggest that you offer a contract to Rue Ryuzaki? Although the outcome of the match against Yoko was more than predictable, the chemistry they provided was something fresh.

Auron: Heh...I already have that covered.

Ryan nods and exits the Office. Auron looks down at the papers in his hands and ponders what to do next

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down