Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the New Guardian Unit

Go down

Get the New Guardian Unit Empty Get the New Guardian Unit

Post  Auron Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 10:06

Auron is sitting at his desk in his office, with a clear look of annoyance. After a few seconds, Ryan Conway walks in.

Auron: Thanks for coming so quickly.

Ryan: No problem, I came as soon as I got your message and I'm sorry. I was keeping my eye on the IWAs like you asked but there was no indication that this was going to happen...

Auron: *sigh* It's fine...but...that's three matches that were ruined...Have you seen any of them?

Ryan: I asked security and it seems that they all left after Eric's match.

Auron: Damn it...Ok, do you you know how far this goes? Are all the IWAs involved in this?

Ryan: Actually, I don't think so. Kyle seems to be more interested in solo work. As for Rousimoff, he doesn't seem to be interesting in anything. Not sure about Savior....

Auron: I see...Well, you know what we have to do now, right?

Ryan: ...We have to fight back, right?

Auron: Right. We need to nip this in the bud. Ryan, I'm putting you in charge of getting together a group of wrestlers to combat this new threat. We must form a NEW Guardian Unit!

Ryan: Right! ...What happened to the old one, by the way?

Auron: Well, Kobold is still on break and Rayder and Wong Fey Hong got sent to IWA...if I'd known this was going to happen, I would have kept them here. Still, no use dwelling on the past. You need to put together a new one.

Ryan: And I will. I already have some ideas on who to ask.

Auron: Good, get right on that.

Ryan: ...Do you mind telling me what you're going to do?

Auron: I'm going to be keeping an eye on the other IWAs. To be honest, I doubt Roussimoff is a threat but I'm not 100% sure about Kyle and Savior. With you actively recruiting, we need someone on look-out.

Ryan: True.

Auron: Alright, let's get to work.

Ryan and Auron both nod. Ryan walks out of the office and Auron gets to work on some paperwork. The camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down