Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new kind of payment?

Go down

A new kind of payment? Empty A new kind of payment?

Post  jasonjericho Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 18:29

The video cuts to the backstage interview area where Marisa Peterson is standing by.

Marisa Peterson: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the former Primetime champion, and a competitor in tonight's Primetime tournament, Jason Jericho.

Jason Jericho enters the scene to a pop from the crowd. Jason seems to be distant.

Marisa Peterson: Mr. Jericho, after a big win last week, you have been placed in this tournament to get a shot at the title you lost two weeks ago. How are you planning on-

Jason Jericho holds up his hand to stop Marisa. He takes her microphone from her.

Jason Jericho: Lady, I'm not good with pointless interviews. Let me say what I've come to say, and then I'll be out of the way.

Marisa almost looks offended, but after a moment leaves the area as Jason seems to be collecting himself.

Jason Jericho: Last season I won a match that crowned me a double champion. Two weeks ago, I combined those titles to be the Primetime title holder. Then, just as I was grasping the fact that I was a champion, I get blindsided with a match. Then get it changed to a triple threat, where a little punk steals a win.

Jericho is showing more emotion than he has before.

Jason Jericho: Last week, I took out my frustration out on Eyeliner Magic. But it wasn't enough. I've come to the conclusion that the payday just isn't enough..when you can have gold around your waist.

Jason Jericho looks down at his waist. He seems to be pondering. He looks up with a very intense look.

Jason Jericho: Long John Chow, you're in my way tonight to reclaiming that gold. I have unfinished business with Trigga, but my business with you tonight will end with Maximum Destruction. But don't hold it against me; it's just business.

Jason drops the microphone and leaves the area.

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down