Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demanding payment.

3 posters

Go down

Demanding payment. Empty Demanding payment.

Post  jasonjericho Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 13:30

Auron is in his office going over paper work. He also seems to be on a speaker phone. He's talking about a technical part of the pay-per-view when his door almost explodes open, with pieces of it flying across the room. Auron almost jumps out of his seat as Jason Jericho follows the explosion into the room.

Auron: What the~?!!?

Jason Jericho: Shut your mouth!!!

Auron is taken aback by the rage shown by Jericho. However, he does not look at all intimidated.

Jason Jericho: You little weasel.... You sit there behind your desk, making us perform like little monkeys, all the while playing your power games. Now that you have what you want I guess you don't give a *expletive deleted* about the rest of us, huh?

Auron: What is your problem, Jason?

Jason Jericho: I want in the Primetime Championship match tonight!

Auron: Excuse me?

Jason Jericho: You heard me! You screwed me by placing Trigga into my match at the last minute, and it's only fair that you do the same to him. That way at least you can say your a fair and balanced *expletive deleted*.

(Open to Auron to continue/change. OOC: I know throwing me into the match isn't what you wanted so I built a whole storyline coming off your denial, which I will be sending to Kobold, Trigga, Jayx, and Auron (all involved))

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Demanding payment. Empty Re: Demanding payment.

Post  Jayx Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 0:54

No arguments here - only the writing of tripple threat matches is pretty complex. I could replace it by Kobold challenging Trigga in TWG to TT and then rename the 3rd guy to Jason.

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonjericho Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 11:34

I sent a message on TWG of an idea. I don't want to make it too complicated this close to the show.

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 2:04

Auron:...No.

Jason: NO?!

Auron: Trigga had a completely valid reason to be put into your title defense against Rob Alarm...and while I don't endorse Trigga's behavior as of late, he still won it fair and square...or at least didn't break any actual rules. You had a chance to win another shot at the title in the tournament last week...but you blew it. Here's some advise that I recommend you take. Hit the gym and train up during the off-season. Maybe then you can actually earn a title shot next season. Until then...

Auron rises from his desk

Auron: Get out of my office.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonjericho Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 6:43

Jason Jericho stands in shock.

Jason Jericho: So I guess I was right.... You do just want to screw me.... Is it because I didn't join in your fight to overtake this company? What? Didn't have enough fun running one company into the ground?

Auron: I suggest you leave before you say something you regret!

Jason Jericho goes to continue, but stops. He stands for only a moment, before turning and walking away. He goes out the busted door as the camera focuses on Auron. There's a yell from the other side of the camera as Auron looks up and quickly dives out of the way. A sledgehammer comes crashing down into Auron's desk. The camera pulls out quickly to show Jason Jericho lifting the sledgehammer and driving it into the desk over and over.

Auron: Security!

Jason Jericho gets a few more shots on the desk before a group of men tackle him down and hold him down.

Auron: Get him out of my building! Jason, you come back in here tonight, and you're fired! Do you understand?!!?

Jason Jericho begins shouting things that are clearly edited for content as security drags him away. The sledgehammer is left on the ground next to Auron's now-damaged desk. Auron surveys the damage. He reaches for his phone...only to find it destroyed in the attack. Auron shakes his head furiously as the camera cuts away.

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 4:02

Posted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down