Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swagger For The Gold

Go down

Swagger For The Gold Empty Swagger For The Gold

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 2:23

The camera comes in on inside the arena with the crowd booing loudly, almost drowning out the music playing through the speakers as Swagger stands in the center of the ring looking around at the audience.  He has a microphone in had and serious expression on his face.

Swagger: In case you all forgot, my name is SWAGGER.....SWAAAGGGGEERRRRR!!!

This elicits an uproar of booing and an angry reaction from Swagger.

Swagger: SHUT UP!  I'm not here for any of you and frankly I couldn't care less about a single one of you.  I'm here because of one thing and that is the Legacy Title gold.  Last week some guy by the name of Danny something or other beat some other guy to get it.

Signs and cheering go up for both Danny Draiman and John Rambo.

Swagger: DID I ASK FOR YOUR OPINION?!  Now neither of these guys are tough enough to take on me, but I want that title which means that they are going to have to face me one way or another.  I suggest the punk you all call a GM set something up because I'm coming for that title belt one way or another.

The song "Watch You Crawl" by RED hits the speakers eliciting a wellspring of cheering from the crowd and a surprised look from Swagger who is looking towards the stage as Danny Draiman comes out with mic in one hand and the Legacy title belt draped over his opposite shoulder.

Danny Draiman: Big words for someone who has only been here a short while.  I'll give you that you showed some skill in your debut match, but if your thinking of taking on bigger fish already you might be asking for more then yo-

Swagger: ...more then I can handle?  My name is SWAAAGGGGEERRRRR.....and I can handle anyone here in MWP.

Danny glares at Swagger before speaking.

Danny Draiman:  Fine, you want a match so badly then tonight you'll face me in the ring in a non-title match.

Swagger smirks.

Swagger: Afraid of putting the gold on the line?

He looks like he is waiting an answer but begins speaking again before Danny can get a word out.

Swagger: You know what?  I'll be there and I'll show you how that title belt belongs around my waist.  Till we meet later tonight....GET OUT OF MY RING!!!

The camera fades to black as Danny and Swagger exchange challenging looks from across the arena with the crowd in a mix of cheers and boos.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down