Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Draiman VS Swagger

Go down

Danny Draiman VS Swagger Empty Danny Draiman VS Swagger

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 3:00

(Post match for Danny Draiman VS Swagger.)

As Danny Draiman struts from ring corner to ring corner, leaning on them with his right fist held high in celebration of his victory he doesn't notice as Diryn slides into the ring to assault him from behind.  After knocking him down with Back Clothesline Diryn begins stomping on Danny's prone form as he writhes in pain.  Diryn then turns to Swagger starting to recover from the damage done from the match only to end up receiving a Knee To Face laying him out on the mat seemingly unconscious.  With both men down on the mat Diryn goes and grabs a mic.

Diryn: I told you that I would destroy you and everything you do.  I'll even take down those that you face in this ring.  I allowed you to win last week so that I could take it all away.  Hold on to that title tight, Danny, because soon it will be mine and you will be retired.  I plan to face you in two weeks for the Legacy title and once I'm done you will know why I am the Cornish Crippler because you will not be wrestling again.

Danny Draiman slowly tries to pull himself up at one of the ring corners, using the ropes to try and get to his feet.  Seeing this with a smile Diryn waits...

Diryn: Come on Danny...  Come on...  I'm not done with you yet here.

Once Draiman is up to his feet and turns to face him, Diryn drops the mic and puts Danny up in the Cornish Twist.  Screams of pain echo as the crowd boos the actions being taken in the ring.  It isn't till Danny is limp in the hold that Diryn releases his grasp letting his body drop to the mat motionless.  With a malicious smile, Diryn casually walks over and picks the mic back up.

Diryn:  That is what is coming in your near future.  As I told you several weeks ago.  I will end you.

With that he drops the mic and leaves the ring leaving Swagger and Danny Draiman laying in the ring to be looked over by medics as the camera fades to black.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down