Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draiman's Gauntlet Interview

Go down

Draiman's Gauntlet Interview Empty Draiman's Gauntlet Interview

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 5:27

Draiman is in the back stage gym area working out when Marisa comes in followed by the camera.  She approaches Danny who stops to stare at her with a mixed confused and unhappy look on his face.

Marisa Peterson: Hello Danny, I wanted to know what your opinion is on your up coming match against Swagger later on?

Danny looks even more confused as a frown crosses his face.

Danny Draiman:  What match are you talking about?

Marisa Peterson: You've been scheduled to face Swagger later on in a match for Frost's Gauntlet.  Were you not aware of this?

Draiman stands up looking very angry as his fists clench and unclench.

Danny Draiman:  Frost's Gauntlet?  You mean another plot by that scheming weasel in a suit?

Marisa now is the one who stands there looking baffled and lost.

Marisa Peterson: I don't think it is a plot.  It is a ser-

Danny Draiman:  I don't know what is going on but I intend to find out and I'll be there in the ring tonight.  Me and Swagger have some unfinished business to settle anyway.

He pushes past her heading for the door when she calls out to him.

Marisa Peterson:  I had one other question for you, please.  What are your thoughts on Diryn's actions at the last pay-per-view and do you agree with Auron's decision to dismiss him?

The man stops dead in his tracks, turns looking stone cold calm as he turns and walks up just inches from Marisa and her mic.  He leans in slowly and says with a low neutral voice...

Danny Draiman:  No comment.....

And then he turns around and storms out of the gym leaving Marisa in a mixed state as he turns to the camera and it cuts off from there.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down