Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Warning

Go down

Just A Warning Empty Just A Warning

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 9:02

As Jayx returns from his match Danny Draiman is seen already in the locker room waiting for him a serious expression across his face.

Danny Draiman: Jayx, sorry to catch you like this. That was a good match I saw you in out there. You really showed what your made of.

Jayx smiles at the acknowledgment of his accomplishments as he heads to his locker.

Jayx the Drake: Thanks. So what's going on?

Danny Draiman: I'm here as a friend. You can't trust Nathan Frost.

Stopping what he is doing Jayx looks at Danny with a raised eyebrow not saying anything at first.

Danny Draiman: You don't want to put your faith in someone like him. Look at all he has done in the past both to Diryn and Gerry.

Jayx simply shrugs.

Jayx the Drake: I can handle someone like Nathan Frost. You have nothing to worry about. Gerry was an old man and Diryn is still green. I've been at this business for awhile now. I think I can take care of myself.

A frown comes across Danny's expression as he receives his answer.

Danny Draiman: ...and Diryn thought he would help him. See how well things work when you let Nathan do anything for you? Come on, Jayx, you've gotta no better then to even let a snake like that help you in any way.

An equal frown appears on Jayx as he finally walks up to Danny giving him his full attention.

Jayx the Drake: I've suffered through worse then anything he could come up with. I'm dealt with more then even you have been through. With my manager back in my corner and Jason Jericho a distant memory I won't be stopped and anyone else who thinks differently I will prove them wrong. That includes you too, Danny.

Draiman backs down with a shake of his head.

Danny Draiman: So there is nothing I can say to change your mind on this?

Jayx the Drake: No, sorry.

Danny watches Jayx for a good minute before giving a sigh and turning to leave.

Danny Draiman: Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you. Frost is not to be taken lightly.

As he leaves Jayx gives another shrug and starts to smile again as the screen fades to black.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down