Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning from the board of directors

2 posters

Go down

Warning from the board of directors Empty Warning from the board of directors

Post  dixonflys Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 7:53

Andrew Becksford: Fans, this week there was a meeting with the board of directors, the main shareholders, and our main sponsors! The meeting was about the banning of some moves that may not be suitable for television programming.

John Dempsey: It is about time someone took action. The board of directors as of today has banned the use of the kicking the grapefruits maneuver and the pain in the stomach submission move! No more snow shovels Dixon Flys!

Michael Billings: Well guys, these moves have been controversial in the past. A ruling hasn't been made yet about the SR13 move!

John Dempsey: Why not! He squirts detergent on his opponents! This is a weirdo!! And you all love him!! He is a looser, a chicken and later tonight Swagger and Mattamillion Allen I hope will destroy him once and for all.

Michael Billings: Earlier on this morning Marisa Peterson caught up with Dixon Flys in the arena! Lets go see the interview.

Camera fades to Marisa Peterson and Dixon Flys who are sitting on chairs in the ring.

Marissa Peterson: Ladies and Gentlemen I am here in the arena where tonight it will be sold out jam packed! Dixon one question. How is your father doing?

Dixon Flys: Thank you Marissa, he is getting better he has a sore back! Poor guy has gone to hell and back in the MWP. I was about to retire and think about other endeavors because I think I have let the fans down! My fans who come out each and every week to see the good guy win! I am a hero for the children! I have been questioned a lot by the guys in the locker room that Im good with. "Hey Dixon these guys love you why do you whack people with snow shovels?? Why do you give low blows?? Dixon the ring slips a lot from that detergent you squirt around all the time!!"
I am Dixon Flys! I used these moves because I get screwed by those rule-breakers out their all the time! I never went crying when I get hit by a sledge hammer! I get whacked with a trash can! And those monitor shots etc etc...

Marris Peterson: You have a point their! But the decision is final from the board of directors! If you use the pain in the stomach submission or the kicking the grapefruits cheap shot you will be fined heavily Dixon Flys.

Dixon Flys: Camera man get a close up from my forehead!! You see those scars!! All from the knuckle buster shots and baseball bat shots I took in matches! No problem!! I've learned two new moves you didn't see me do before!!! I still have to polish on them but when I perfect them! I will win more matches! One day I will hold MWP gold! And tonight its time for revenge in the main event! I haven't trained together with Rob Alarm this week because I was taking my father to the chiropractor to get his back fixed! But I will get my revenge on that scum SWAGGER and that rulebreaker that I think started this whole thing with the board of directors Mattamillion Allen!  

Marisa Peterson: Thank you very much Dixon Flys! We are out of time. And good luck in you match tonight!

Camera fades to black
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Warning from the board of directors Empty Re: Warning from the board of directors

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 0:18

While the stomach submission was not used the kick to the jewels was used twice in the match. Commentary has been done to include this for the moment, but should these be changed or should the fines be a good source of secondary issues for the future?
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Warning from the board of directors Empty Re: Warning from the board of directors

Post  dixonflys Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 7:17

yeah put it in commentary!!! i got my homework for next week now we will think of somekind of punishment for me
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down