Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Street Fight...Now a Street Fight(Color Later)

Go down

Not a Street Fight...Now a Street Fight(Color Later) Empty Not a Street Fight...Now a Street Fight(Color Later)

Post  Auron Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 11:33

Camera fades in, showing Auron standing backstage in ring gear, leaning against a wall, with a slightly agitated look on his face

Auron: *sigh* The problems keep stacking up, don't they...first Jason decides to barge into my office and start making demands...not to mention destroy my office...he also ruins a title match, severely injures two of my best wrestlers, and quits! I should have gotten rid of him when I took over as GM of BWF and MWP. Without someone paying him, I thought he'd just be a regular wrestler. I guess it's was just bad timing that he decided to become a boss, instead of staying a henchmen.

Auron sighs

Auron: Trigga and Kobold are both in stable condition. There won't be any lasting damage but they'll both be out for the entire off-season...maybe a week or two after we start up again. At least Jason is gone so no more problems on that front...

Auron: Speaking of problems, I still got a few to deal with...like Quentin and Cliff. Though, to be honest, I have faith that Yoko can take care of them, despite her...eccentricities. Next, I have a match, since another one of the roster members got stuck at the airport...not that I mind. I'm was getting a bit stiff behind my desk...or what's left of it. Anyway, It'll be nice to get back into action. I'm even going against Kallen, just like old times back at BWF. But before I do that, I need to take care of one more thing...

Auron looks around for a few seconds. Dixon Flys walks out of a nearby room, and Auron immediately calls him over. Dixon approaches Auron

Auron: Dixon, I need to talk to you about your training video last week--

Dixon: Ah, yes! I'm proud of that. Did you like it?

Auron: About that...when you asked me to allow you to air that, you didn't exactly tell me what was on it...

Dixon: Was there something wrong?

Auron: Yes, well...it seems that you were under the impression that your match with Allen was a street fight...when I never said anything to confirm that.

Dixon: What about what he did to my father! It'll take more than just a regular match to make up for what he did!

Auron: I know but--

???: Hey, Dixie!

Suddenly, Allen appears with a steel chair and starts approaching Dixon and Auron. Dixon starts to step forward to meet him but Auron steps between them.

Auron: Allen, what are you doing?

Allen: Oh, nothing...just wanted to get a head start on our "street fight"! If Dixie wants more ways for me to hurt him, then I don't mind! It's not like I'm breaking any rules, since you only said that we couldn't touch each other until the Pay-per-View...and guess what day it is!

Auron: Alright, enough! I've had enough of this. I have a match so I'm going to make this short and sweet. Your match is coming up soon, and until then, you can't attack each other...but once the bell rings, you can cut loose, because I'm making it a Tokyo Street Fight! Now, you two are going to go your separate ways and I don't want to hear about any attacks until you match. Understand?

Both men nod

Auron: Good. Now go.

Both men wander off, eying each other as they leave

Auron: *sigh* I need to work off some steam...

Auron heads for the entrance area as the camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down