Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dish Served Cold

2 posters

Go down

Dish Served Cold Empty Dish Served Cold

Post  Jayx Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 23:53

This roleplay is open for Trigga (to adjust his part if he shows up) and Auron (to edit his part and finalize the roleplay)

Trigga enters the arena with his confident swagger, his face still has some bruises from the attack by Jason Jericho few weeks prior at Re-Definiton. He enters the ring and takes a microphone.

Trigga: This is how it goes! I fight, I retain and I'm still your Primetime champion

The crowd booes heavily

Trigga: Hey, hey, you think it doesn't take a lot of effort to do this? To be as great and awesome week in and week out as I am? And who cares that I didn't actually pin or submit that mongrel Kobold. Jericho did the retaining part for me. And who cares that he took the belt? The title is what matters and, look, MWP has given me a new, shiny belt just like the one Jericho took. Yes, I have to admit that his actions were unexpected and my bruises can testify to that. He had his reasons no doubt. But in the end, Jason Jericho can just throw the belt he took in the trash, he has left the company and I'm still your champion.

Trigga takes a bow and the crowd responds again by shouting and booing

Trigga: One thing worries me, though! I never got to say thanks to my, let's call him, "savior"! I would really love to call out Jason Jericho, shake his hand and give him... A BEATING OF HIS LIFE TIME! That sniweling dog quit before I got a chance. And now him not being a MWP star, I cannot officially call him out! But there is one person who can change that. So, Auron, I'm calling you out! Come here, I want you to get Jason Jericho back to MWP so I can whoop his bottom out of here again!

Trigga looks at the entrance ramp and waits for Auron to show up. The sounds of electric guitar from Vengeance Unleashed fill the speakers and instead of the general manager, The Kobold appears with mic in hand. Slowly walking towards the ring he starts to speak

The Kobold: A mongrel? Is that what I am to you? Our bussiness is not finished yet and that insult is just piling up on the list of reasons why I'll beat you up. But it's not the why I'm out here. For once, Trigga, I actually agree with you - I also want Jason Jericho resigned to MWP. I want to be able to put him into Howler or Kick his teeth out with a Kobold Kick in front of the great audience of the MWP Universe.

His last words are shouted out to the excitement of the people gathered at the arena. The Kobold is circling the ring but Trigga seems very defensive and determined not to let him inside. The Kobold turns his attention to the crowd instead.

The Kobold: I was robbed of a precious shot at the Primetime title. I was inches away from defeating this man in the ring and then the guy I had defeated a week ago came to our match and attacked us both. The match was declared a no contest but, alas, the belt is still around Trigga's belt. I believe that Jericho is somewhere around, lurking in the area, so, Auron, please, come out and tell us that you have given him a contract like I have pleaded for the past few weeks! They say the vengeance is a dish best served cold but I want it hot, I want it now and I want it to be public!

Auron's music starts to play and the GM shows up on the ramp

Auron: Trigga, Steven, you both have legitimate claims on Jericho but I can only repeat what I have told you both numerous times in the offseason - Jason Jericho has declined every contract I have given him. The demands he has put on the table - let's just say, one Quentin Engelbert is quite enough for the MWP!

Trigga: Are you telling me you can't offer a decent contract to a former champion, Auron? What kind of a GM are you exactly?

The Kobold: Bull droppings! He's just hiding behind theses claims! You hear me, Jericho, you are a craven! A coward who backs out of a fight he knows is coming! Better take what Auron is giving you while you still have a chance to sign anything! I want to get my revenge on you publicly but I'll settle for a back-alley beatdown as well. This is your chance to respond like a man!

Auron: You will do no such thing! MWP has problems enough so the prospect of one of our own facing charges does not please me. I forbid you to seek a back-handed justice! Your pride may be hurt but your claim to the title is still valid! So, tonight...

Trigga: Wait, what? No, he had his shot, now he moves on! His claim is over!

Auron: It is not, Trigga! Your match never ended when Jason jericho interrupted. So now it is your chance to defend your title against the challenger! As for you Kobold, this is your last shot at Primetime belt!

The Kobold: It is the only shot I'll need!

Auron: Oh yeah, and the match starts right now!

Trigga is furious but unbuckles his belt ready to defend it. The Kobold ascends the steel steps and waits for Anna Dalton to announce the Primetime title match.

Last edited by Jayx on Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 8:59; edited 1 time in total

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Dish Served Cold Empty Re: Dish Served Cold

Post  jasonjericho Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 5:59

I see a small problem..it'ssmall, and could probably be explained through good commentary.... Jason took the belt with him so, technically, Trigga doesn't have the "belt", just the title.... It's a small thing, but I think it's important.

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayx Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 8:57

Good that you pointed it out - it sort of slipped me. Well, technically, MWP could issue another belt. It's what WWE did with the championship when Punk went away in 2011.

I'll add few lines to Trigga's words

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down