Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jericho Wanted!

Go down

Jericho Wanted! Empty Jericho Wanted!

Post  Jayx Wed 31 Jul 2013 - 4:51

(open for Auron to edit and enchance)

GMs doors burst open and The Kobold rushes in cutting Auron's phone talk in the middle.

The Kobold: Is it true? Is Jericho here in arena?

Auron: I'm sorry, friend, I'll have to call you back! But I really hope you agree soon!

Auron hangs up the phone

Auron: I'd appreciate a knock next time

The Kobold: Is it true then? Is he here? I want him signed and in that ring now! I'll even put the belt on the line if needed, you can tell him that!

Auron: Yes, Jericho is here but he's having his own bussiness and is still denying my contract offers

The Kobold: Damn it, Auron! Just give him whatever he wants! I want to have him in the same ring with me and return the favor he gave me!

Auron: Last time I checked I was still the general manager and not you, Steven! And I urge you to understand that I'm doing my best in intersts of the whole federation.

The Kobold: It's not enough! If you can't make it happen I'll just hunt him down in this building!

Auron: That'll acomplish two things - you'll get beaten down by his, his assoicate and arena's security guards and I'll strip you of your title! Be patient - he'll come around! Jericho is a proud man and sooner or later he'll want to face you in that ring. I suggest you wait and prepare for that moment!

The Kobold: I want my vengeance!

Auron: Well, you can't have that! All I can offer you is justice! And justice comes in its own time!

Kobold, furious, turns on his heel and exits the office, slamming the doors behind him!

Jayx

Back to top Go down