Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jericho updates

Go down

Jericho updates Empty Jericho updates

Post  jasonjericho Fri 2 Aug 2013 - 21:52

Some of these, if you can, should be place during matches or, depending on length, could be a whole segment by themselves. The next to last one should be palced right before the Primetime nr 1 contender match, and the last one is to be placed during the primetime nr 1 contender. Use as needed (I hope the match is later in the show....)

The camera focuses on a box seat area, with security guards standing at the entrance. The people in the box are Joaquín Roldán, president and part-owner of Asistencia Asesoría y Administración, José Luis Rodriguez, chairman of the organization that owns the building, and Jason jericho, holding on to "his" Primetime Championship belt. They are talking, but Jason's focus, even through his shades, are on the match.

Micheal: As we take a look at the crowd, he can't help but catch that man, the man who stole the title and left the company, looking down at this match.

John: I know we're not allowed to say his name, but that man gained a fan in me with the way he has made a statement at the pay-per-view. And I don't care if it's not met with great "cheer" from management.

Micheal: Let's just focus on the match... something that is actually IMPORTANT to MWP....

The camera focuses on a box seat area, with security guards standing at the entrance. The people in the box are Joaquín Roldán, president and part-owner of Asistencia Asesoría y Administración, José Luis Rodriguez, chairman of the organization that owns the building, and Jason Jericho, holding on to "his" Primetime Championship belt. Jason is standing up, leaning against the wall, watching the action. A few more guards have entered the room, and seem to be speaking with Joaquín.

Micheal: That box sure looks crowded.

John: Maybe the man in the suit saw Kobold's threat earlier?

Micheal: For those just joining us; you may recognize the man in that box seat, but he is not a member of this company. We'd be hardpress to not refer to his presence at all, but management has told us not to mention his name on camera. I, for one, think we should leave well enough alone, and focus of this great MWP action!

The camera focuses on a box seat area, with security guards standing at the entrance. The people in the box are Joaquín Roldán, president and part-owner of Asistencia Asesoría y Administración, José Luis Rodriguez, chairman of the organization that owns the building, and Jason Jericho, holding on to "his" Primetime Championship belt. Jason's back is turned to the security guards who have filled the box area. At least ten, if not more, are present.

Micheal: Somehow, I don't think  those guards are there for the other two....

John: I wonder what he's up to up there..... I mean, really... he's not just having a business meeting in the most packed place in Mexico....

Micheal: It's been a mystery most of the night. I know Auron would like to know, and get control of this situation, before it gets any crazier.

The camera focuses in on a box seat area, that is conspicuous by it's sudden lack of anybody in it.

Micheal: Where...where did he go?

John: Did he leave...does...does anyone know?

The camera cuts to the commentators table.

Micheal: Well... um... anyway, next we have the #1 contender match for the Primetime championship, a title surrounded by much controversy. The champion, Kobold, won last week in his last chance at the title. And here in MOW, we're very "what have you done lately", so Trigga will have to find a way to get into the title picture again.

John: It won't be hard for him. Trigga is an opportunist. And he's going to do whatever it takes to get a shot at the title that he carried proud for those seasons.

The crowd is starting to make a lot of noise up front.

Micheal: Yes, and we have two young stars going after it; Sublime, a man making a name for himself here, and Long Trieu Chau, who was eliminated from a tournament last month by a man-

John: Who's in the front row....

Micheal: What?

The camera cuts to a front row view, where Jericho is now taking up a whole section with nothing but security and himself.

Micheal: Okay..what is he doing? What is this?!!?

John: Don't worry, we'll figure it out as soon as he does...whatever it is he's doing....

Micheal: That is on-staff security that we're using to protect our wrestlers! What is he doing with them?

John: Micheal, it's Mexico...protection to the highest bidder, and what not.

The camera cuts away.

(nearthe end of the match)

dodges the move.
Both wrestler bounce of the ropes and charge at each other
both extending their arms, hitting the other with a Extraordinary Double Clothesline

Micheal: Well both Sublime and Chau had the same idea, and both paid for it.

John: They knocked each other's head'soff and...wait a minute!

The security guards are now coming over the barricade, around twenty of them, and they all surround the ring area. Followed last by Jason Jericho, who has a smirk on his face and carrying his Primetime title belt.

Micheal: Oh no....

Jason uses the stairs, uninterrupted by security, sets down the belt and enters the ring. The referee meets him at the ropes and tries to stop him.

John: Yeah, that's going to work.

The referee tries to block the way of Jericho who, finally gets irritated,

Jason Jericho charges his arm
and hits the referee with a powerful Punch!
THE REFEREE IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!

Micheal: He's not signed! He can be sued for this!

The crowd is going nuts, split between cheering and booing Jericho's actions. Sublime is the first one up. He quickly charges at Jericho, hitting him quickly and putting him against the ropes.

Micheal: Sublime is going right after him! He's got him on the ropes!

Sublime goes to Irish whip Jericho across the ring, but Jericho reverses it, and kicks Sublime in the midsection, doubling him over.

John: This isn't going to end well....

Jason Jericho faces Sublime and applies a double underhook
before then lifting Sublimer upside down and falling backwards down to the mat onto his back, driving Sublimer head first down to the mat executing Extraordinary Maximum destruction

Micheal: He hit his move! He hit it on Sublime, and Sublime is out!

Chau is just getting to his feet. Jericho, shades off and jacket wrinkled, takes Chau by the back of the head and tosses him into the steel post.

John: Oh no...we've seen this!

Jason Jericho climbs to the top turnbuckle and grabs Chau, lifting him onto his shoulders. Jericho then stands up on the turnbuckle, showing strength and balance.

John: But this may be the most devastating yet!

Jason Jericho jumps off the turnbuckle, and slams Chau into the mat, executing a Ultimate Career Ender!

Micheal: He actually did it! This sick, twisted individual may have just ended Chau's LIFE!

Jericho looks around the crowd who are chanting either for or against him. Jericho picks up his belt, reaches into his pocket and pulls out an unmarked microphone.

Jason Jericho: (through the speakers in the arena) I am currently using a channel that MWP is unable to block... but they can freely feed this into their truck... because I think it's important they hear what I have to say. I'll give them a couple of minutes.

Nothing but the crowd can be ehard for several seconds.

Micheal: Is this really happening? I've been told through the head sets that we're going to let this happen. They're going to feed the audio into our show from this..."man".

John: Can they really stop him? I mean, he does have all that security... STAFFED security!

Micheal: This can only happen in Mexico, I swear....

Jericho lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Jason Jericho: I don't know if they put me through, but I wanted to talk to you, the Mexican fans. First of all, thanks for coming out. And I mean that, because I'm not getting a cut of the door any more.

Jericho laughs at this, as do some in the crowd.

Jason Jericho: As many of you know, I have been in talks with several organizations around the world. One of these places was Mexico-based superpower, Asistencia Asesoría y Administración.I told the president, like I'm about to tell you... I will not be signing here....

The crowd kind of boos, but Jason quickly jumps back to talking.

Jason Jericho: don't get me wrong! I love it here, and I think I would take the promotion to the next level. Plus, you gotta love the crowd, y todas las mamacitas, por supuesto!

Their are some whistles from the crowd as Jason smiles.

Jason Jericho: I really hope I said that right... been a while since I used the language.... Regardless! The reason I'm not signing here, or anywhere else for now...is because of this.

Jericho holds the title high in the air.

Jaosn Jericho: Because unlike what Trigga said last week... THIS is the ONLY Primetime Championship Belt.... So, Kobold, you need to talk to your "good friend" Auron about that phony belt around your waist. You see, folks, this isn't the only belt because I have it... I'm good, but not that good. This belt is what was used when the primetime championship was created; this is BWF property, Auron, now MWP!

Jericho seems to be growing angry as he speaks.

Jason Jericho: But it makes sense that Auron just "prints off" another title and calls it his own. He wants to put behind the fact that he couldn't keep a federation on the rise from falling under, because he had too many favors to pay back. here's a hint Auron; take a page from the book of Jerry Jones and the Cowboys; pay back the favors once you're a billion dollar company!

The crowd seems to be feeding off Jericho's energy. Jericho lowers the title down to his shoulder again.

Jason Jericho: I didn't take this belt because, however, because of the connection to BWF. I took it back from the people who stole it from me. Anybody notice that the two people slated to win the title were part of Auron's "crew" to take over this federation? Find it funny Kobold gets three chances at the title,and I couldn't get my guarenteed rematch? Auron is punishing me because I wouldn't take sides. So I took what is mine. And untill Auron signs me back, until he pays me like a champion, and I get certain guarantees that will protect me from his targeted attacks, and I bring this title belt back to MWP, you, Kobold, are only the number one contender to a title you cannot take from me legitly!

Micheal: This man is laying down the gauntlet tonight, but with these unfounded claims!

John: You know...they aren't THAT unfounded....

Jason Jericho: Two things Auron; first, let's leave the legal things to the side for tonight; let's just call it a Prelude to the future. Secondly,  my cell phone is on... I get service pretty much anywhere. And whenever you're ready to get your company back under control, you give me the call.... Untill then, stop wasting my time! Because you will not st-

"Monster" by Skillet begins to play. The camera cuts to the entrance ramp, and the Kobold comes running out. The security guards tighten their ranks, as Jericho leaves the ring, with 5 guards surrounding him. They all leave through the crowd as Kobold tries to bust through the line. The security team struggles, but keeps him back as Jericho makes his escape. The camera follows Jericho up the stairs of the arena.

Micheal: And Kobold couldn't stand it any more! He was coming to get Jericho, but that security team is controlling him as Jericho escapes with his life.

Jason Jericho: Hey... Stephen!

Kobold stops struggling and looks around trying to find Jericho.

Jason Jericho: You're still the little rich boy, thinking he can get whatever he wants. You want me? You want to actually be the champion? Have your boyfriend in the back give me that contract.

Kobold finds Jericho and yells some words that are edited out for television. The camera cuts between the leaving Jericho and Kobold screaming and struggling.

Micheal: I don't know where all this is coming from...I'll probably never understand...but Jericho has definately lost it. And I can't believe you're supporting any of this, John!

John: He has some points, that's all I'm saying. I don't know if he's right, but HE thinks he's right, and you have to love what he'll go to just to prove his point!

Micheal: No! What he's doing is absolutely too far! And soon, Auron will put an end to this,one way or another!

The camera cuts away from the mad Kobold.

Hope this works for everyone Smile

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down