Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Out Frost

Go down

Calling Out Frost Empty Calling Out Frost

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 8:39

"Watch You Crawl" by RED plays in the arena as Danny Draiman comes out.  He slaps hands with the fans as he heads down the ramp with the crowd cheering as he goes.  He jumps up to the ring apron and climbs through the ropes.  After hoping on two of the ring turnbuckles to pump up the crowd he calls for a mic and stares around, his expression now going to one of seriousness and unhappiness.

Danny Draiman:  I'm here right now to demand an explanation for what has happened these last few weeks.  Between the theft of the Legacy title DURING a title match and this bs Gauntlet match I'd say that not only myself but these fans are owed some answers.  What do you say?

Draiman holds the mic out as the audience cheers in approval, chanting "We Want Answers!  We Want Answers!"  The chanting is quickly cut off as new music blares across the speakers.  It isn't for Nathan Frost though, instead Rebecca Frost comes out riding in a wheelchair, a mic in her lap.  Quickly the arena is filled with the sound of booing.  Rebecca seems hurt and sad, almost like someone who has had their heart broken...or multiple ribs, spine, and other bones.

Rebecca Frost: I don't know why you are all so unhappy about this.  What my father did was a good thing and has helped not only this company but you as well Danny.  Thanks to what was done at Re:Definition we have grown so much and even now, with what is being done with the Frost's Gauntlet we are seeing even more of and increase.

Danny just stares at her with a mix of disdain and confusion.

Danny Draiman: What are you talking about?  What has increased...besides the size of Nathan's ego?

Becca looks at Danny and frowns before indicating with her free hand the Titantron.

Rebecca Frost: Maybe this will help explain things for you.

The Titantron view shifts to a camera video inside the GM's Office where Nathan Frost and Auron are discussing.

Auron: What were you thinking allowing your daughter to take the Legacy title belt...and during the title match, no less?  I don't know what you were planning, but you should have discussed it with me before you made any such actions.  Thanks to your actions we are being bombarded with hate mail regarding what occurred.

Frost is seated in a chair with his professional smile and hands clasped on his lap.

Nathan Frost: Sir, you have to realize that my actions were taken for the better of MWP.  You see I don't feel that the titles have been getting as much attention as they deserve.  They have almost become like tokens to be passed around rather then major achievements.  Especially after the merging of MWP with BWF.

Auron: Nathan, your going to have to try harder then that if your going to justify your actions.  There are a number of ways we could have improved the image of the title belts that doesn't involve taking them.  I already have one crises to deal with because of Jason Jericho taking off with the Primetime belt.  I don't need to deal with another such incident.

With a nod of understanding and a sympathetic look, Nathan keeps watch on Auron as he speaks.

Nathan Frost: I see where you are coming from, but before you our right denounce my actions you should look at the ratings for the show that day.  We have made a larger amount of money for our venues because of what I have done.  People are actually lining up to see what happens next.

Auron looks at Frost suspiciously but keeps his thoughts to himself and simply indicates for Nathan to continue what he was saying.

Nathan Frost: What I have planned is a tournament, of sorts, called Frost's Gauntlet.  It is where certain wrestlers from the Legacy division are pitted against each other in matches with different stipulations and group dynamics.  This will help increase performance effectiveness of all the wrestlers involved, be a driving motivating factor, and continue to draw butts to the seats week after week.  After all we do not want MWP ending up like your previous company did.  Correct?

Auron immediately goes quiet and sullen as if he has just been kicked in the gut.  When he finally makes eye contact again he stares down Nathan Frost intently, as if he is burrowing a hole into his brain.

Auron: I expect you to be careful where you tred, Mr. Frost.  I understand your methods and purpose but to bring up what occurred in a previous company is unnecessary.  So might I strongly suggest not bringing it up again.  As for the rest of your research it appears to be very useful in maintaining the company so I'll allow this on the conditions that you take responsibility for anything that happens during these Gauntlet match shows and also that you understand that if you get out of line I will step in.

Nathan Frost: That sounds fair enough.  I promise that this will be for the best interests of the company and wrestlers.

The Titantron then switches back to camera mode and Rebecca continues to sit in her wheelchair keeping an eye on Danny in the ring who has gone from staring at the video to glowering at her.

Danny Draiman: So that's how you conned him into help you two?  You bribed him with success?

Rebecca Frost: I'm offended that you would think of me in that way.  This is a business after all and you all are getting paid.  So there is your answer.  My father has permission from the GM himself to handle the Gauntlet as he sees fit...  Oh, and there was one thing about the point system he forgot to mention.  When it comes to the tag matches, the one who gets the pinfall or submission will actually get an additional 2 points tacked on to their score compared to their partner who will only get the points for winning the match.  So Danny, maybe you should go back to the back and prepare for your match.  Tonight your tag teaming with your friend Swagger in an Elimination Match up.  Maybe you should go get ready instead of trying to harass my day for information you already have.  Don't worry though, Danny.  I'll be rooting for you to win.  Good luck.

Music plays through the arena as Rebecca turns with a wink and leaves the stage, Draiman still standing there wondering what just happened.[/b][/color]
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down