Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Down This Week, Surprise Next Week

Go down

Let Down This Week, Surprise Next Week Empty Let Down This Week, Surprise Next Week

Post  Auron Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 8:17

Marisa Peterson is standing in the interview area backstage, with a mic in hand

Marisa: Welcome! At this time, join me in welcoming "The Revolution", Quentin Englebert and Cliff Roxtone.

Quentin and Cliff walk into view of the camera. Quentin seems his usual sleazy self but Cliff seems angrier than normal.

Quentin: Heh...you'll have to excuse him. He's a bit upset about losing thanks to an incompetent partner. He's not really in a talkative mood so I'll be speaking in this interview.

Marisa: How is that any different...never mind. Anyway, I see that Cliff is angry, but what about you Quentin? How do you feel about the loss to Danny and Mark?

Quentin: Well, I'm not happy about it. Poor Cliff lost out on some points thanks to a talentless partner that couldn't get out of a simple submission. This has been a letdown for the Revolution...but I'm still confident in Cliff's ability to make it all the way to the end and to bring true wrestling back to the Legacy title...and I have a surprise to make sure that Cliff does just that.

Marisa: A surprise?

Quentin: Yes, a surprise. Now, I can't tell you what it is, since that defeats the purpose of a surprise...but I will give you and everyone at home a hint. I'm going to go have a chat with Nathan Frost and appeal to his business side...and once Moneybags Allen, the person Cliff faces next week, hears about it, not even he will be able to resist...now, if you'll excuse me, Cliff is really upset and I need to talk him down before something...unfortunate happens.

Marisa and Quentin turn to face Cliff, who has a frown on his face. Marisa starts backing away slightly. Quentin just shrugs and leads Cliff away. The camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down