Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathan's Surprise And A Surprise For Nathan

Go down

Nathan's Surprise And A Surprise For Nathan Empty Nathan's Surprise And A Surprise For Nathan

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 3:17

Music plays as Nathan Frost comes out to the stage with a microphone in hand and a smug smile on his face.  He is accompanied by his daughter, Rebecca Frost, again.  He continues down the ramp and up the steps to go into the ring.  Around him are the boos of the crowd but Frost continues to just smirk.

Nathan Frost: Ladies and gentlemen, how good it is to be back amongst you after my long recovery.

The audience continues to boo in response as Nathan continues speaking.

Nathan Frost: I see you are not that happy to see me.  Well it does not matter in any case.  I'm here to announce that surprise I mentioned last week.  After a discussion with our new General Manager...

The words being spoken with mild disdain.

Nathan Frost: ...we have come to an agreement that in order to make up for their assaults on me Wrath and Danny Draiman will face each other in the ring tonight.  Should either refuse the challenge or receive interference of any sort they will be fired from this company immediately.

Frost smiles, very pleased with himself while the fans boo even louder then "Die Trying" by Art of Dying starts to play over the speakers and Danny Draiman comes out to the stage with a mic of his own.  Nathan looks surprised and becomes defensive.

Danny Draiman:  I don't know what your issue is Frost or why you continue to play these games, but after this match tonight I want it done.  I had nothing to do with your assault by that masked guy nor am I him.  Tonight you'll see that for yourself.  And once this match tonight is through, win or lose, I want you done with me.  I'm no longer in your division, after all.  Go find someone else to screw over.

Nathan's expression turns to fury.

Nathan Frost: I know you were behind the assault!  You and whatever accomplice your working with!  You won't get away with it!

Danny Draiman: Gee Frost, I've never seen you this uncomposed before.  Starting to lose your cool?  You had it coming when you interfered with my matches and then with Mattamillion's.  So don't talk to me about getting away with things.  You've overstepped your power many times over.  Tonight is no different.  So I'll face Wrath again, we have a score to settle anyway, but as I said.  Once this match is done so are we.

Nathan Frost: We are not done, Mr. Draiman!  Not till I see justice served!  Not till I-

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits the speakers, cutting off Nathan mid rant.  Quentin Englebert comes out to the stage beside Danny who looks over at him with just as much confusion as the Frost family in the ring.  Draiman moves to give him a bit of space as he speaks.

Quentin Englebert: Okay, I think this drama has gone on long enough.  Usually I wouldn't feel the need to interfere, but even I feel this is disruptive to the kind of company I want to build here.

He turns to address Nathan first.

Quentin Englebert: When I gave you the go ahead for the Danny Draiman versus Wrath match, it was under the idea that they have yet to come to a decisive victory.  Looking at past tapes, I can even agree with that and why I allowed it.  Your personal history doesn't mean anything to me and as far as punishment for Wrath's assault, that will be handled in due time.  My decision is this, the match between Mr. Draiman and Wrath will happen as scheduled, but Mr. Frost you will have no further dealings with either of them without permission from myself or the MWP board.  Should you interfere or get involved again you will be brought before a hearing of the board of directors to decide your punishment.

The crowd begins to cheer and even chant "Nah, nah, nah nah!  Nah, nah, nah nah!  Hey!  Hey!  Hey!  Goodbye!"  Nathan Frost looks even more displeased.

Nathan Frost: You can't make that decision.  You don't have the right!

Quentin Englebert:  Actually, as I am now the General Manager, I do have that right.  Also, I'm sure the board of directors will agree that this display of yours is unprofessional for a man in your position and disruptive to the workings of this company.  You've been warned, Nathan.

Nathan Frost: And what about the Legacy Division?  You going to take that away as well?

Englebert quirks a brow and sighs.

Quentin Englebert: the Legacy Division is still yours.  I can't complain about the result you've garnered in the past, but I'm not going to be as lenient as Auron was.  Step out of line and I will strip you of the position.

With that, Quentin returns back stage as his music plays leaving Nathan to fume in the ring and Danny a mix of confused and pleased as the cameras fade to a commercial break.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Nathan's Surprise And A Surprise For Nathan Empty Re: Nathan's Surprise And A Surprise For Nathan

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 3:31

Inserted
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down