Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathan's Verdict

Go down

Nathan's Verdict Empty Nathan's Verdict

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 0:06

As music plays across the speakers the camera fades in on Nathan Frost in the ring with Wrath and Golden Dragon.  The crowd is again in mixed reaction.  Many people are cheering for Golden Dragon and even some for Wrath, but Nathan Frost brings a mix of boos and silence.  Frost doesn't seem bothered, in fact he seems very pleased with himself as he looks around the arena.

Andrew Becksford: Looks like the crowd is favoring Nathan's hand picked crew.  Though one of them was lost last week the other two came out victorious tonight.

Michael Billings: So it seems.  Though to what end, I guess we are about to find out.

Nathan Frost: Well tonight was definitely a productive evening.  My two other choices managed to show just how low this division has sunk in its talent.  Still these two can make up for where they fell short.  You all seem to have taken to them fairly well.

At that both wrestlers climb to opposite turnbuckles and incite a fair volume of cheering which just gives Nathan Frost a wider smile.

John Dempsey: So he got the crowd behind him now.  So what?  He didn't seem to care much about them in the past.

Andrew Becksford: I doubt he cares for them now.  Just another part of his plan.  You have to remember that he always seems to be aiming for the bottom line...or so it seems.

After a few minutes of pandering to the fans Golden Dragon and Wrath come down from the corners to rejoin Frost.

Nathan Frost: Glad to hear that I was not wrong in my choice of these two even if I was with the third of my group.  Still, that is quite an accomplishment in its own right.  Now on to FallOut next week.  The night in which Danny Draiman must defend his Legacy title against the #1 Contender.

Michael Billings: Yeah, and with Andrew Harvey, Bogus Clay, and Swagger knocked out of the running that just leaves Mattamillion Allen.

Andrew Becksford: Bogus Clay was taken out of his match all together.  I doubt that means he is knocked out of the running for the title.

The audience goes quiet along with the commentators as they wait for Nathan to reveal the #1 Contender for the title match.

Nathan Frost: I said I was going to prove how bad the Superstars were in this division and so far only one has proven me wrong.  That man who was so ready that I could feel it radiate off him when he confronted me in the hallway earlier.  Mattamillion Allen will be in the match for the Legacy title....

The crowd boos in response as if this was the full announcement, but Nathan Frost keeps speaking repeating the first three words a few times till the audience realizes and begins to die down.

Nathan Frost:  ...now as I was saying.  Mattamillion Allen will be in the match for the Legacy title, along with Wrath and the Golden Dragon.

Collective gasps of surprise and pockets of cheering spread through the crowd and even the commentators are caught by surprise.

Michael Billings:  Wait, what did he just say?

Andrew Becksford: Apparently Mattamillion plus the two masked gentlemen are all going to be in the title match for the Legacy Championship.

John Dempsey: Sounds like another fantastic four-way.

Michael Billings: Some how I don't think it is that simple.

After the fans have absorbed the information Nathan piles it on further with his smug smile.

Nathan Frost: And this will not be a four-way match.  No, to prove that he is the greatest champion Danny Draiman will face each of these three men one-on-one, back-to-back.  Yes, ladies and gentlemen.  Your going to see a genuine Gauntlet Match here at MWP.

John Dempsey: Wow, I don't think I'd want to be in Draiman's shoes right now.

Michael Billings: Can he even make such a match for the title?

Andrew Becksford: He can and he just did.

The audience is in a massive uproar of responses, none any weaker then the others.  No consensus amongst the masses as to what they think about this bold new announcement.

Nathan Frost: The order of entry will be Golden Dragon, Wrath, and then Mattamillion Allen.  Also, should Mattamillion Allen beat Danny he will become our new Legacy Champion.  Should either Golden Dragon or Wrath defeat Danny then the belt falls to me to control the fate of.

Michael Billings: Interesting choice of order.  Guess he is really trying to take out Danny this time.

Andrew Becksford: I'm not sure what to make of those stipulations though.  Nathan has a 2-in-3 chance of taking control of the belt fully again and who knows what he might do with it at that point.

John Dempsey: That's a load of bull.  Mattamillion will win the belt so don't go worrying about these maybe's and possibly's.

"Watch You Crawl" by RED plays across the speakers as everyone in the ring turns to the stage as Danny Draiman comes storming out with mic in one hand and the belt holding up the belt on his shoulder with the other.

Danny Draiman:  What the hell is this?!  Your once again trying to set me up for failure and this time your not even hiding the fact that your doing it.

Without missing a beat Nathan picks up on Draiman's tone and keeps his smile as if unfazed.

Nathan Frost: Well if you are the champion that we all know you are then a greater challenge is needed to keep you at your peak and to show this division what it takes to hold an MWP title.

Danny Draiman: And why would I accept such a match with stipulations like that?

Nathan Frost: Easy, you don't have many options.  At present I am in charge of this division and therefore your belt as well as your contract.  So your going to sign it.

John Dempsey: I'm surprised he would do something like that.  I like it though.  If your champion is going to chicken out you gotta lay down the law.

Michael Billings: What law?  Nathan's Law?  I would refuse a match like that myself.

John Dempsey: You haven't even wrestled a day in your like, Mike.  I doubt you'd take ANY match.

The champion seems to fume standing their on the stage a mix of rage and defeat in his demeanor until his expression seems to shift and he straightens himself back up, bringing the mic to his lips.

Danny Draiman: I'll do your match, but with my own stipulation if I win.  If I defeat all three of your competitors to retain my belt then you have to step in the ring with me and take what is coming to you.

The crowd cheers in response and begins chanting "Take the Deal!  Take the Deal!"  Nathan Frost looks around with an eye quirked in concern.  It is a moment before he refocuses on Danny to answer still not seemingly shaken.

Nathan Frost: Well that is some stipulation.  Still it seems like you are truly confident in your victory so I accept your terms.  I hope you are prepare for FallOut because it could be the end of your Legacy champ.

Danny Draiman: We'll see, Frost.  Just make sure that if things go down hill again that your ready for the outcome.

And with that Draiman leaves the stage and shortly after Nathan and his group begin to leave.

Michael Billings: I'm not sure what to make of all that.  What about you two?

Andrew Becksford: I'm kind of at a loss as well.  I never would have suspected that Danny would accept a match like that.

Michael Billings: I'm more surprised that Nathan accepted the additional terms that Draiman put forward.  He must really be confident in his victory.

John Dempsey: I think both sides are confident in their situation.  Eventually one is going to have to lose and then they truly will have to deal with the FallOut.

camera fades out
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down