Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One More Shot

2 posters

Go down

One More Shot Empty One More Shot

Post  Mattamillion Allen Fri 20 Sep 2013 - 5:22

Mattamillion Allen storms to the ring with a microphone in his hand to jeers from the crowd as The Exies’ “Lay Your Money Down” booms over the PA system.

John Dempsey: Well it’s clear that Matt is not in a good mood tonight especially after what happened at Summer Turmoil in that Championship Scramble.

Michael Billings: I’m still upset that Allen is not the Rough&Tough Champion right now. That guy worked his butt off in that match and was the last person to pin someone.

John Dempsey: Except he pinned the wrong guy in that match! That’s what you get for bragging!

Matt rolls into the ring as he seems to be a bit steamy.

Mattamillion Allen: Cut my music! Cut it now!

Boos continue to increase in volume.

Mattamillion Allen: Once again, your resident rich guy got screwed over in a match. A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!

The crowd begins to cheer as he finishes that sentence.

Mattamillion Allen: And of course you people wouldn’t care one bit. That’s just the thing. I have wrestled for other federations in the past, I have won their championships, and yet after all of that success, I’m still the most underrated wrestler today. You people REFUSE to give me the respect that I deserve!

The crowd continues booing Mattamillion and “Allen sucks!” chants fill the air.

Mattamillion Allen: Yes, I am a hard-working man. How else do you think I ended up getting a stockpile of wealth?! How else do you think I can afford these custom-made suits, these slacks, these shoes? You all buy your tickets with your hard-earned money and come into this arena and sit in those same seats week in and week out to boo me because of what I wear and what you THINK I represent when you all should be standing up ON YOUR FEET cheering me because I’m one of the hardest working people IN this business and OUTSIDE the business. I know you’re jealous because you wish you could possess even the tiniest bit of wealth that I have, that I have EARNED!

“Allen sucks!” chants can still be heard throughout the arena.

Mattamillion Allen: If you saw Summer Turmoil, you would have seen what I did in that match. I said it once before and I’ll say it again: I was screwed on a technicality! I should be standing in front of all of you as the NEW Rough&Tough Champion. Everyone knows that in any other match, I would have won. I just want one shot at that championship that should be rightfully mine, so Robby, get out here and accept my challenge!

The crowd continues to boo as Matt is furiously pacing back and forth in the ring awaiting the champion’s arrival.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

One More Shot Empty Re: One More Shot

Post  Jayx Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 0:51

changed commentators a bit in the show as Billings usually is not so supportive to Allen

Jayx

Back to top Go down