Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Shot at Redemption

Go down

Your Shot at Redemption Empty Your Shot at Redemption

Post  Mattamillion Allen Fri 22 Nov 2013 - 9:12

The camera is seen in the backstage area with Mattamillion Allen seemingly talking to himself.

Mattamillion Allen: I won your Legacy Championship at FallOut, you screwed me out of it by putting me in a match with one of your goons two weeks ago, AND you kicked me out of the arena in Charlotte last week. What could you possibly want with me now?!

The camera pans over to show a smiling Nathan Frost.

Nathan Frost: Mattamillion, I invited you back here tonight to discuss business…and to give you an opportunity to prove to me that you do deserve to be in the Legacy division with some of the finest competitors this world has to offer.

Mattamillion Allen: Well I’m glad that you’re starting to come back to your senses in realizing that I am the best thing going in MWP.

Nathan Frost: All you have to do tonight is go in the ring and beat one of my – luchador-wannabes you said last week? – and you get your Legacy Championship rematch with Wrath. How does that sound? If I were you, I would accept this golden opportunity. There are a lot of people who are saying that you were a fluke champion.

Mattamillion Allen: No, I wanted to do the right thing in giving Draiman his REMATCH for the championship. But you had other ideas. I’ll take you up on the offer. Now which one of your cowards behind masks are you going to put me up against, huh?!

Nathan Frost: I was going to tell you when you got to the ring but in all fairness – and I am a fair person – I’ll tell you right now. Your opponent is the third Henchman you haven’t faced yet: Golden Dragon. You beat Doctor Pepper last season en route to winning the Legacy Championship and it looks like you’re still feeling the effects of what Wrath did to you a couple of weeks ago. Good luck.

Frost extends his right hand out to Allen with a smile on his face.

Mattamillion Allen: Good luck…from you. looking down at Frost’s hand and then into his eyes I don’t need sympathy from a man I’d rather beat into the ground.

Nathan Frost: withdrawing his hand Very well then. That’s fine with me, but there’s one minute detail I almost left out: your match with Golden Dragon is next.

Mattamillion shakes his head in frustration and walks away from Frost on his way to the ring.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down