Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Losing Ways

2 posters

Go down

Change My Losing Ways Empty Change My Losing Ways

Post  Mattamillion Allen Mon 7 Oct 2013 - 3:46

Marisa Peterson: Guys, I am right here next to Mr. Moneybags himself, Mattamillion Allen. Now Matt, we know that you have been on a losing streak of sorts.

Mattamillion Allen: And I'll stop you right there. You know I can’t put a finger on exactly why I’ve been on a bit of a losing streak for the most part. Everyone says that I can’t win the big ones anymore. They say I can’t even win the little ones. Everyone says that my best days are behind me. I didn’t get into the Legacy Championship picture last season. I didn’t win the Rough&Tough Championship in that Scramble Match at Summer Turmoil. I didn’t win the Rough&Tough Championship two weeks ago in that No Way Out match - you know what? I am DONE with this interview!

Matt storms off in a fit of rage and is on his way to the ring.

“Lay Your Money Down” begins playing as Mattamillion Allen walks out to the ring amid “Allen Sucks” chants from the crowd.

John Dempsey: Finally! One of my favorite wrestlers in MWP!

Michael Billings chuckles hysterically.

Michael Billings: John, can you really be that naïve? That guy's been losing and the fact that you're still backing him is beyond me!

Andrew Becksford: I have to agree with Michael on this one, although I will give credit to Allen for winning one match. ONE MATCH!

Both Billings and Becksford chuckle at the smart remark.

John Dempsey: Can we just act professional? I mean, what do you two exactly have against Mattamillion and why do you have to go and gang up on me?! At least he hasn’t beaten the daylights out of you two and as a matter of fact, I think he should so I can have this whole commentary booth to MYSELF!

Mattamillion is given a microphone as he steps inside the ring.

Mattamillion Allen: I’m getting tired of playing this waiting game. I’m getting tired of surprises. I'm getting tired of losing matches week in and week out! I'm not in a good mood. I haven't been in a good mood since Summer Turmoil and quite frankly, I need a guy I can take all my anger out on! I don't care who it is!

John Dempsey: Allen showing confidence in the unknown.

Michael Billings: More like Allen’s obviously losing his patience!

Andrew Becksford: My sentiments exactly Michael!

Allen is steaming in the ring waiting for a response from anyone in the back.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Change My Losing Ways Empty Re: Change My Losing Ways

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 8 Oct 2013 - 9:16

While expecting the music of a fellow wrestler it is Nathan's music that actually hits the speakers as Frost and one of the three masked wrestlers introduced earlier come out to the stage.

Michael Billings: This is certainly not what I expected and from the look of shock on Mattamillions face I don't think this is what he expected either.

Andrew Becksford: Well this will definitely be interesting if nothing else.

Nathan Frost: Mattamillion, it does seem you've been on hard times here in MWP. You've lost match after match after match. Last week you even lost to the man you fought so hard against the time before. Well I want to give you a chance to shine here tonight. I want you to show me you deserve a shot at the Legacy title by taking on this gentlemen here.

Frost indicates the man next to him who looks to be about 6'1" and decent stature as he points to the sky. His attire confuses some people but makes others rather happy as the man manages to get the crowd cheering in his favor with just a few gestures in his Dr. Pepper Ten body suit and mask complete with cape.

John Dempsey: How can anyone take a guy like that seriously?

Michael Billings: Well if Nathan picked him I doubt he's a push over.

John Dempsey: I know, but really? How can you deal with someone dressed like that?

Andrew Becksford: He's not the oddest superstar we have seen but this could be the best looking oddity we have seen.

After a few minutes and with his usual smirk Nathan continues.

Nathan Frost: I want you to prove your good enough for this division and the title....and also to yourself, from the sound of things. So here is your chance. Hope you enjoy the match.

Nathan and the masked man exit the stage leaving a fuming and someone confused Mattamillion Allen in the ring.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down