Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing Streak Over (Allen RP)

Go down

Losing Streak Over (Allen RP) Empty Losing Streak Over (Allen RP)

Post  Auron Tue 8 Oct 2013 - 6:59

John Dempsey: Yes! Allen wins! Allen wins! ALLEN WINS!

Andrew Becksford: Alright. I’ll admit I was wrong about Allen in this match. He’s proven himself.

The referee raises Mattamillion Allen’s hand in victory. Mattamillion breaks the referee’s grasp and goes over to Mark Johnson.

Michael Billings: Come on Matt! The match is over! You won!

John Dempsey: And it looks like he’s not done yet!

Mattamillion Allen lifts Mark Johnson up to his feet and shakes his hand as the crowd cheers.

Andrew Becksford: Wow. I guess Matt isn’t a bad guy after all.

Mattamillion Allen wraps his arm around Mark Johnson’s throat, lifts Johnson up in the air and slams him down on the mat executing a LEGENDARY Bankrupt!!

At that moment, the crowd begins booing Allen.

John Dempsey: There you go Matt! That’s how you show you mean business!

Michael Billings: You know good and well that Legendary Bankrupt was uncalled for!

John Dempsey: Well at least it’s a legal move!

Matt rolls Mark Johnson out of the ring with his foot and then grabs a microphone from ringside.

Mattamillion Allen: I told you so!!

The crowd continues to boo Matt in the ring.

Mattamillion Allen: I know what I’m capable of doing in this ring. I just proved to you all that I still have it!

The crowd begins chanting “Win the big one” at Mattamillion as he begins to get more frustrated.

Mattamillion Allen: You want me to win the big one, huh? You want me to go and win the big one so badly?! Fine! I’ll go and win the big one and then I’ll come back and stand in this ring with championship gold while you all wallow in the misery of your everyday lives! Let this be a message to everyone in the back: the same thing I did to Mark Johnson? Don’t think I won’t do that to you!

Mattamillion drops the microphone in the middle of the ring and walks out with his hands held high.

John Dempsey: Don’t you just LOVE a confident wrestler?

Andrew Becksford: I think you may have spelled “cocky” wrong.

Michael Billings: Regardless, Allen may have finally found his stroke again and that could spell bad news for everyone.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down