Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making the Cut

Go down

Making the Cut Empty Making the Cut

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 8 Oct 2013 - 8:52

Nathan Frost's music plays across the speakers as the camera fades to the man himself standing center of the ring surrounded by the boos of the crowd. Nathan just stands with a mic in his hand and a slight smile on his face as he waits for a wane in the crowds reaction. Once things start to die down some he brings the mic up to speak.

Michael Billings: Oh no, what's he doing out here?

John Dempsey: His job, of course. He's leading the Legacy division right now. The man has the right to come out here.

Michael Billings: Yes, but every time he does it just seems to make things worse.

Andrew Becksford: I can't correct you there, Michael, but lets see what he has to say before we pass judgement.

Nathan Frost: Well now, that is quite the reception. As you all know I have been given the reigns of the Legacy division again. I will admit that I was wrong about Mr. Draiman. He showed himself to be quite the champion to hold the belt after that Scaffolds Match at Summer Turmoil. However, a true champion is always tested and always given tougher challenges to meet and overcome. After the aptly named Frost's Gauntlet there might be some difficulties meeting that need for a challenge even with some of the new blood we have in the company. So with that in mind I am going to test some of the divisions wrestlers to see if THEY have what it takes to challenge for the Legacy title. Now this won't be like last time, this won't be a series of matches between each wrestler with points on the line. No, this time it will be pride. Pride in being an MWP superstar as I have invited three wrestlers from outside the company to assist me in this endeavor.

He indicates to the stage as "Liberate" by Disturbed plays across the arena and three masked wrestlers come out to the stage. The crowd boos, but it seems to be seems to be lessened as some of the crowd is unsure what to make of the three newcomers.

John Dempsey: Wow, now there is something new...or rather someone's new.

Andrew Becksford: Is Nathan even allowed to suddenly bring in three new guys to the mix?

Nathan Frost: Now I'm sure many of you are confused by their presence and I'm sure many of you wonder whether I have the authority to bring in these individuals, but let me be clear as the head of talent relations it is my job to find and evaluate new talent. I found these three perspective wrestlers and I thought the best way to see if they are good enough for the company is to pit them against some of our current roster. I said that pride would be on the line here as well as a shot at the title so for those in the back watching be prepared because things are about to get very interesting again.

John Dempsey: I guess Frost is a mind reader.

Michael Billings: No, he's just prepared. He's had his decisions questioned in the past after all.

Andrew Becksford: And he's right, as the head of talent relations he does have the authority to bring in new wrestlers though this seems a bit like overstepping his boundaries of power.

Michael Billings: He was given the go ahead it seems so we will just have to deal with it and hope our current superstars are up for the challenge. There is no denying the massive attention the Legacy division got with Frost's Gauntlet last time so if nothing else Nathan Frost knows how to draw a crowd.

Another smile crosses Frost's mouth as he lowers the mic and the audience has even fewer people booing. Nathan exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp to the stage and gives another indicator to the three masked wrestlers. All three raise their hands up with their own personal signals. One using his right hand with a two fingered "V" for victory. A second holds up both of his hands giving the rock on gesture. The third simply shoots both of his ham sized fists into the air. Nathan just smiles and claps while the crowd continues to have mixed reactions to the newcomers. The camera fades as the music hits the speakers again and they each give their individual signs one more time.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down