Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Justice

3 posters

Go down

Making Justice Empty Making Justice

Post  Lianon Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 7:44

Lianon walks to center of the ring, there is no reaction of crowd, he looks pissed, with the anger in his eyes his talk starts.

Lianon: First of all, i never asked for a tag match, i have work with others, but i have a contract, i read it and signed it, i done the right thing, followed my orders.

Lianon makes a pause looks to confused and continues.

Lianon: I have a bad feeling about that match and look what happened, from nowhere that *!#@***! Frost came and screwed everthing! Yeah i admit, i done the wrong thing finishing the match that was a pure reflex of fighter, now i'm here to fix the things.

Lianon takes a deep breath.

Lianon: I started to fight and make it my way of life not to gain fame, status, money, fans i joined in that world to satisfy myslef, to show the world that even someone like me can be champion and beat the stronguest wrestler, i fight for myself i don't care with anyone here! I don't give a **** for what fans, wrestlers, GM's, VGM, directors do, BUT never, NEVER get in my way, you can do anything in these world but don't mess with and in that federation the thing i have MOST happened, someone get between my and my match! Probally they want that result, they want me on PPV but i don't enjoy earn the things in that way, because of it i have two things to do that will fix everything.

Crowd looks curious for Lianon words.

Lianon: I "earned" the spot on PPV with Hyperelf, but i don't deserve it, that was a injustice with a Bubbba, he can be a inferior wrestler but he deserve justice, in a ring it's a fight against the people involved no one other, you can do anything to win but only YOU CAN BE INVOLVED IN THE RESULT OF MATCH! That's what i belived ever since i started to fight because of that i'm giving up my PPV spot to Bubba!He is the new Hyperelf partner!

Crowd applaudes and cheer Lianon.

Lianon: Like i said, i'm not here to recive cheers, i'm here to make my justice! And for it i will end that talk with one promise: To these involved with the outcome of my tag match, each one of will made the worst enemy possible, my revenge will come soon, and when you see it your blood will cover my cloathes, i will teach a lesson for everyone in this federation, don't mess with me... My revenge will come.... Just wait for it...

Lianon

Back to top Go down

Making Justice Empty Re: Making Justice

Post  Big Bubba Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 7:01

A country twang of a guitar fills the arena as the words Get Big! flash across the tron. Big Bubba makes his way onto the stage as the crowd cheers. Bubba stops at the top of the ramp and with a big smile tips his hat to the crowd before making his way down to the ring. Slowly he climbs the ring steps and wipes his boots on the apron before stepping over the top rope. He smiles again and tips his hat towards Lianon before pulling a mic out of his pocket. The crowd cheer again as Bubba tries to speak. He turns and leans on the ropes with a smile.

Bubba: Is it just me or did T.N.T. just get a whole lot more redneck?

The crowd roar again as an excited Bubba spins and turns to Lainon who has been looking on unamused. Bubba notices and quickly gathers himself and tips his hat once more.

Bubba: Sorry bout that, just had to do it though.

Bubba fights off a chuckle and waits for the crowd to settle down a bit more before continuing.

Bubba: You done took the words outta my mouth about that match last week. What they done last week was just inexcusable. But it is what it is and now you're here telling me you will give me your spot in the ladder match at the PPV.

Lianon nods and Bubba scratches his chin.

Bubba: That's a very interesting and admirable gesture there Lianon. Sounds like you're a man with some morals, talking about justice. But then you wanna talk all this nonsense about me being an inferior wrestler. Now that tag match, just throw that one out. Yes, you beat me and I don't hold it against ya. Anyone in their right mind would have finished the match, but even you said it might not have been the proper way of goin about things. Well I don't think you giving me your spot in the ladder match is none proper either.

The crowd gasp and look on confused, as does Lianon. Bubba looks at everyone with a grin.

Bubba: That don't mean I don't want it. Now our first match, you gotta admit, that was a great match.

The crowd roar as Bubba looks at them and nods.

Bubba: That one could have went either way but now you want to talk about how bad I am. I just don't get it. So I propose you give me a chance to do you some justice. The way I figure, me and you, we're good enough we should be around MWP for a long time, this being our first PPV we should do something memorable. Let's have a match, at the PPV, the winner gets in the ladder match later that night.

The crowd explodes in chants of "Re-match! Re-match!"

Bubba: Whaddya say? Two matches in one night sure does sound proper enough for me. Gives us a chance to really find out who deserves to be in that match.

Bubba extends his hand for a handshake

Last edited by Big Bubba on Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 7:58; edited 1 time in total

Big Bubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Lianon Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 7:25

Lianon looks at Bubba

Lianon: I'm not type who gives a second chances to who i crashed later BUT you made a good point there, it's fair enought i gave my PPV spot for you BUT with or without someone get behind us i earned that spot...

Lianon is going to shake Bubba but suddenly turns back

Lianon: Rarely you gonna hear me say it two times in a conversation but you made other good point, our fight was a really good match, that made me show who Lianon is for MWP, and because of it you showed with your hands how deadly you can be that's a good points to make me accept the offer...

Crowd cheers and Lianon turn to Bubba going to give a handshake but he walks away and make his way to exit.

Lianon: I can count in my fingers the mans who earned a sincere handshake of me, it's not a easy thing to obtain, show me your true colors beating me on ring and i will reconize you as a fellow wrestler and someone who deserve my respect...

Lianon is going to ramp when he looks to Bubba and say.

Lianon: Just a little adivice, i have my own ways to do the things and my own rules, that's why you must be prepared to face the best and the worse of me, good luck man, because i made my own luck...

Lianon

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Bubba Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 7:57

Bubba leans on the ropes closest to Lianon and points at him

Bubba: Ohh, I'm gonna be ready, will you? Better bring everything you got just like the first match we had, cause you know I will. This match ain't gonna be no matter of luck, this comes down to who's the better wrestler and who wants it more, and I'll tell ya..

Bubba: I'm houngry!

Bubba tosses the mic down as the two men stare each other down as the camera fades to black.

Big Bubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 13:44

This sounds good and I'll go along with it but for future reference, if you're gonna do something like this(announcing a PPV match), let me know ahead of time. Surprises are fun...but not for the person that needs to know what to book Razz

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down