Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humanity lessons

Go down

Humanity lessons Empty Humanity lessons

Post  Kyle Richards Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 4:50

South of Heaven by Slayer plays as Kyle Richards makes his way to the ring. He wears the long leather coat from last week, a black t-shirt and black jeans. He walks slowly and looking really odd at the crowd that boos him and shouts at him cheater. He just marches down the ramp without even saying a word, with his head down. He stops at the steel steps and slowly touches the steel, then enters the ring from under the apron. As the crowd looks a little bit strange, Kyle grabs the microphone, looks at the crowd incredulous as some of them still boo him and finally speaks

Kyle Richards: You call me a cheater? Why? Because i beat your representative Bogus by turning his move into a stronger one? Or because i held onto his thights to have the three count? Either way, for me you remain zombies. I promissed i will bring the human race's hope back and until now i held my word. Do you know what the difference between people and animals is? The brain. A brain that seems to lack to all of you there in the stands. You can't get the big picture, isn't it? You boo me because pain makes me pleasure and because i use my mind to win? Usually that is what a human being does. But of course if it hasn't been perverted by goverments and structures. If she is still able to think. Which thing i really doubt you can do.

As Kyle Richards pauses to take a deep breath the crowd begins booing him yet again and calling him freak and every known insult. Kyle just looks at them with irony and grabs the microphone.

Kyle Richards: Exactly my point. You don't like me, i get that. But what i can't get is why would you rather like people such as Bogus Clay or any other star in the back that stays in the patterns that have been drawn for you to think, when you can think on your own. Don't you really have brains? When i said that i am bringing back humanity, i didn't lie and i didn't bluff. Oh no no no! You will see each and every week why i am better. Last week, you should have learned a lesson: when it's not going according to the plan you improvise. You use your brain -he points to his head-. And instead of thanking me, of bowing  in front of me and saying thank you master, you boo me. Because according to you that is not the way to win. Do you know how Caesar won his war in France? He divided the French people. He understood that swords may not be enough that day. The same way we do it in the East. When the knife is not good, we shoot our adversary in the back. The only thing that matters is to humiliate him, to make him feel the pain and take all the pleasure from it. But i guess, that is too much for junk food eaters here in Oregon

As Kyle mentions state's name offending it several people write on a banner Get out of the US freak and others chant communist to the Torture Device who just smiles.

Kyle Richards: Stereotypes and stereotypes. The way you think is an imposed one, you can't understand more than cliches, you can't write a good book, make good food and build a great monument. All you can do is scream a few sounds that make no sense, watch savages hitting themselves in the heads in a sport you call football, and which is played with the hands -he laughs really hard- and boo the ones that don't fit your image about life. You see, unlike you i know to understand things, to improvise, to think. The whole week i have been told that Swagger is one of the best in MOP. You know what i told everyone? I will win because i know every strong point that he has. While him, he doesn't know mine. In life, the biggest achievement is to know how to counter what your opponent can throw at you. But are you able to understand that? Probably next week, you will say that all this was a fluke, an accident. Because you can't understand why people who think and enjoy the pain are way above yourselves. You just can't. That's it

Kyle drops the mic looking with a deferent look at the crowd and leaves the arena while the crowd boos him and many call him a cheater and a freak. On the entrance ramp he turns around and screams Shut up monkeys which makes the crowd throw things at him and boo him really hard as South of Heaven by Slayer plays from the boxes

Kyle Richards

Back to top Go down