Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humanity arrives

2 posters

Go down

Humanity arrives Empty Humanity arrives

Post  Kyle Richards Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 9:10

South of Heaven by Slayer hits strong the PA system as Kyle Richards, wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt with Skull Crusher written in bloody letters on it and holding a torch in his hands gets on the entrance ramp. He lights it and stops there as people scream freak, weirdo, but some light their own lighters. He looks at the crowd and shakes his head. He starts speaking with a low and clear voice.

Kyle Richards: A lot of blood has been left over the history in the battle for gold. Of course, many men left their bodies there, but you cannot be interested in that. You see what the irony is? Back in the days, the show was free, no one paid yet the brave warriors fought. They fought for glory, for gold, for the sound of the steel. But more than anything they fought for the light. The light that i am giving you here for free.Yet you pay to see the self-proclaimed bullet surviving one and the fake god. You are nothing but a bunch of fools. You pay for the circus when i give you war, i give you truth, i give you light and steel.

The crowd in the stands stood silent listening for the voice, but when Kyle pauses they start booing loudly as the Skull Crusher simply laughs. He laughs and pulls the steel pipe out of his back pocket. He puts it through fire, then throws it near the ring as sparks jump all over the place and people seem scared. Kyle laughs, but still on a lowered voice speaks.

Kyle Richards: It is so true. The modern era softened the humanity. You now only believe in lies, commercials and stereotypes. That steel pipe is my gift for you. You see? Tonight when the Primetime arrives, you will all pay to see to lunatics beating each other. One claiming he survived death and he can send to the land of peace the self-proclaimed god that cheats every time he gets the opportunity. Spoiler alert, Olympians cheated too, but only with purpose, only when outnumbered or enraged. And another spoiler alert, humans won. So tonight whoever wins, you fools will leave home as empty as you came. Because there is no humanity, no manhood in self-proclaiming.

As some boo the word fools, most of the crowd is left thinking. Kyle just looks at their faces and nods in approval shouting You will get it in the end. He blows his torch which leaves a big cloud of smoke and exits the arena screaming this time Humanity has arrived as South of Heaven by Slayer plays and most of the crowd is silent while others still boo.

Kyle Richards

Back to top Go down

Humanity arrives Empty Re: Humanity arrives

Post  Auron Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 14:48

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down