Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JD Arrives - Anywhere before my match

Go down

JD Arrives - Anywhere before my match Empty JD Arrives - Anywhere before my match

Post  jeremyD Tue 11 Feb 2014 - 9:00

*The camera opens in the parking lot where Jeremy Danielson is seen engulfed by a mob of people. He has a perfect smile on his face as he laughs and jokes with members of the crowd. He signs autographs and gets his pictures taken with people, where every woman that comes away from his has a coy look upon her face. Jeremy starts to move towards the entrance as he continues to sign autographs.*

Andrew Becksford: "Wow look at that, all those people fighting for an autograph off the man of the moment, Jeremy Danielson".

John Dempsey: "Man of the moment? Please that guy is a joke. I bet they're only around him because they want his money. Talk about trying to get people to like you, why do rich people think they can just throw money at any problem".

Andrew Becksford: "I don't see it a fix to a problem, I see is as a man who is that confident in himself that he thinks he can answer any question thrown at him. Heck I have my question ready for him".

John Dempsey: "I'm not going to be a part of him little game, he may have pulled the wool over everyone else's eyes but he hasn't done it to me".

Andrew Becksford: "So you'd happily turn down the chance to win $100,000 just because you don't like the guy .. Clearly you're not the sharpest tool in the shed".

Michael Billings: "I've got my question ready as well. I hope he picks me to ask it, I'm sure I'll win the $100,000".

John Dempsey: "Yes I would turn it down Andrew on principle and Michael you're more likely to give him the answer to your question".

Michael Billings: "No I won't, he'll never get the answer to my question. No one on earth knows that I popcorn for breakfast".

John Dempsey: "What did I just say? Oh never mind, he won't pick you anyway. I bet he has people planted all in the crowd and he'll only pick out the people that he knows already what their question will be".

Andrew Becksford: "You're far to cinicle John, how do you know that's what is going to happen?"

John Dempsy: "Quite easily, I reckon that everyone he is looking at now he has written a question for them and not signing autographs, then he could just pick out the one's he remembers from their encounters now".

Michael Billings: "You've certainly thought a lot about it John, is that how you would do it?"

Andrew Becksford: "Hah John, I actually agree with Michael, just because you'd do it that way doesn't mean that everyone would. Maybe he is just as clever as he says he is".

John Dempsey: "I doubt it guys".

*Jeremy Danielson has finally made it inside and the camera follows him as he makes his way to the locker room. He high fives a few people along the way and suddenly pulls to a hault. He does a double take to his right and then moves off. The cameraman follows him to the right and by the time he has caught him up Jeremy Danielson is stood with Marisa Peterson.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Ah I thought that was you Marisa, I wouldn't miss that beautiful smile anywhere".

*She smiles coyly and goes slightly red in the cheeks.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Did you hear about the challenge I set this week?"

Marisa Peterson: "I certainly did, are you really going to give $100,000 to anyone who poses you a question you can't answer?"

*Jeremy Danielson laughs.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Is that your question Marisa?" *And without giving her time to answer.* "In answer to your question yes I most certainly am. I have my limo driver parking up the car and then he will be on his way to the ring with the briefcase with $100,000 inside".

*Jeremy Danielson again laughs as Marisa seems a bit upset that Jeremy has taken that question as her question to win a $100,000. Jeremy Danielson cocks his head to one side and looks at her, then he laughs again.*

Jeremy Danielson: "I was only kidding Marisa, I haven't really taken that as your question and anyway the questions haven't started yet, I told I would be in the ring and that's what I meant, I had a little time while I was waiting for my driver so I thought I'd get an interview out of the way with you first".

*She raises her eyebrows at him and puffs out her cheeks. She points her index finger at him.*

Marisa Peterson: "And what makes you think I even want to win $100,000 off you? I might not want to play your silly little game and on another thought, what makes you think that you could get me out of the way? You might you're more clever than everyone around you but I'm not one of the dumb people, Jeremy".

*Jeremy looks surprised.*

John Dempsey: "Hah that soon shut him up, well done Marisa on putting him in his place, about time someone did".

*Marisa goes to walk away but Jeremy grabs her arm and swings her round.*

Jeremy Danielson: "I meant no offence Marisa all I meant was that I knew we where scheduled for an interview tonight and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it, that's why I cam over when I saw you weren't with anyone".

*Marisa looks Jeremy up and down.*

Marisa Peterson: "Okay if you say so Jeremy, I'll believe you in this instance".

John Dempsey: "I can't believe she fell for that sob story".

Andrew Becksford: "Will you just be quiet John and let them have their interview, I'm pretty sure the people at home don't want to have to listen to youo rabbit on when Jeremy and Marisa are talking".

Marisa Peterson: "So Jeremy tonight you go out to that ring for two things, the first being that if anyone can ask you a question you can't answer you will give them $100,000. The other being your match against Wrath. What are your thoughts on both of these?"

Jeremy Danielson: "Well firstly Marisa I will be having my match before I take the questions. I actually plan on having my match and taking the questions straight after, whether I win or lose".

Marisa Peterson: "Oh okay, I didn't realise that. So last week you had your match against Golden Dragon and won rather easily, though you did appear to use a couple of underhand tactics to win, should we expect more of the same tonight".

Jeremy Danielson: "Last week was a one off, I told you I would slay the Dragon last week and that's exactly what I did, now everyone knows that Dragon's are huge beasts and it would take something huge to slay it, hence I had some help. If I have to use slightly .. Different ways to win then I will look to win by any means possible".

Marisa Peterson: "So tonight you have a chance to register 3 and 0 for the season, what will you be looking to do to win?"

Jeremy Danielson: "I couldn't possibly reveal my game plan to you let alone anyone else, you never know who might be listening".
*Jeremy quickly takes a moment to look around for some one listening in, then he turns back to Marisa and laughs.* "What would it matter if some one was listening I know I would win even if I told Wrath my entire game plan. I have the skills to beat anyone, no matter what is thrown in front of me. Tonight I will show my wrath against Wrath and he will not know what has hit him. If I need to get angry to win then I will, you won't often see me angry but when you do, I'm more like a Leviathan than a week old pup".

Marisa Peterson: "When you put it like that, I will remember to stear clear of you if you're ever angry".

*Jeremy Danielson laughs.*

Jeremy Daneilson: "Well good luck with your question tonight Marisa, I need to go and prepare mentally for the match and the questions that will follow".

Marisa Peterson: "Well good luck in your match tonight Jeremy, though I'm sure you won't need it".

*Marisa gives him a wink as Jeremy smiles and leaves. The camera turns to black.*

jeremyD

Back to top Go down