Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You seem confident RP 2, just before my match

Go down

You seem confident RP 2, just before my match Empty You seem confident RP 2, just before my match

Post  jeremyD Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 8:27

*The camera opens in the locker room, a black blazer is on screen in one of the lockers, draped over the top of the door is a perfect white shirt. The camera then swings to the right hand side and a man is seen wearing black trousers and black trainers, he has something around his neck and is in the process of doing one handed press-ups. The camera stops on him and he thrusts upwards and as quick as lightning switches hands coming down on his other side and continuing his one handed press-ups as if he had always been doing then on that hand. A long shadow appears on the floor as the man briefly looks to his right and then up towards the camera. He smiles as he continues his press-ups, again switching to the other hand in double quick time. A female leg is seen on camera as Marisa Peterson appears and walks up to Jeremy Danielson. He continues doing his press-ups as she clears his throat, this doesn't stop him and she looks at the someone above the camera and shrugs. The camera then switches to a camera above the original one and Marisa is looking into the camera.*

Marisa Peterson: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, tonight I'm here with Jeremy Danielson. The man who may his first appearance last week, albeit without doing anything in the ring. Tonight he is in action and he had some strong words when we saw him earlier". *She turns to Jeremy.* "So Jeremy last week you make your debut appearance and tonight you make your debut in ring performance, you must be looking forward to finally get some game time".

*Without pause and with no sign of struggle in him voice, Jeremy replies.*

Jeremy Danielson: "I most certainly am Marisa, last week I came here ready to wrestle but apparently I wasn't needed so I watched and took note of every performance and I now know every strength and weakness of everyone who fought last week".

Marisa Peterson: "You certainly sounded confident earlier and you seem to be continuing that confidence here and I find it hard to believe that you know all those people's strengths and weaknesses in just one night".

Jeremy Danielson: "Believe what you will then Marisa, I know own strengths and I know my own weaknesses. For one I have the strength to rival anyone, I might not look it but I am as strong as an Ox. For two I have the brains of supercomputer and I have an eidetic memory to match. I can see something for only a split second and remember it for the rest of my life. I remember the books I ever read at the age of two and I remember every word of it .. Would you care to hear it?"

Marisa Peterson: "Err no Jeremy that's fine I don't need to hear it I'll take your word for it".

Jeremy Danielson: "Finally we're getting somewhere".

Marisa Peterson: "So tonight you have a match against the Punching Bag and you said you were going to make him a punching bag, how can you be so confident?"

*Jeremy straightens his right arm and holds it there, he then looks up at Marisa and without even breaking a sweat.*

Jeremy Danielson: "I am confident in myself because I have every reason to be. I am as strong as anyone I have ever met. I have risen to the top of everything I have been involved in. If there was a better all-round man out there, I'm yet to meet him and I have everything I could ever want. I have the money, the looks, the charisma, the personality of someone who has been given everything he could ever want and I always get whatever I want. If I want that vacant title then I will get it, it might not be tonight and it might not even be by the end of this season but one day I will have that title and you will know you were ever wrong to doubt me".

Marisa Peterson: "And what makes you think that I've doubted you?"

Jeremy Danielson: "You didn't have to Marisa, I can see it plain as day all over your face. I have a doctorate in Physiology, among others so I know what to look out for and I bet I know you better than you know yourself. You might think I'm all talk but one day you'll see, everyone eventually sees and when they do, I get what I want. Just remember that Marisa. Just remember that".

*Jeremy hasn't flinched or sagged at all since he's been holding his body up with one hand. The muscle in his right arm is bulging.*

Marisa Peterson: "I didn't, I don't think. How are you still doing that?"

*She asks as she points to Jeremy's arm. He looks to it and laughs as he moves slowly down till his chest touches the floor, then with as powerful a push as Marisa has ever seen he shoves his arm and within an instant he is stood upright and he towers over her. He again just laughs as Marisa stands there open mouthed. Jeremy turns to leave but then turns back, he puts his hand to Marisa's chin as he closes it shut. He then turns around; he is still wearing his Dickie-bow as he departs. Marisa slowly turns around to face the camera.*

Marisa Peterson: "Well there you have it guys a man who is the most confident man I have ever seen will debut tonight and I can see just why he is so confident, I believe his match is up next. Good luck Punching Bag, I think you're going to need it".

*The camera cuts to an advert break.*

jeremyD

Back to top Go down