Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixon Arrives at the garden

Go down

Dixon Arrives at the garden Empty Dixon Arrives at the garden

Post  dixonflys Fri 17 May 2013 - 18:06

Dixon Flys Arrives To The Arena And at the Backstage entrance Is Marisa Peterson waiting for him for some comments

Marisa Peterson: "Hello Dixon Flys, can you give the MVP universe some comments please?

Dixon Flys: Yes of course!

Marisa Peterson: Last week you debuted here in MWP. You were victorious with your tag partner, Leaping Lenny. Tonight isn't a tag match, you are in a singles match live on Pay-per-View against the new and improved Jayx the Drake!

Dixon Flys: History..... As I look at this giant sport complex, I see history! For over 50 years, this building has hosted historical wrestling events and Pay-per-Views! Tonight the Boston TD Garden hosts the BRUTAL MASTER CLASH! For the first time ever, I, Dixon Flys, will compete in this historical sports complex! For the first time ever, I am going to perform in a MWP Pay-per-view! For the first time, all of the thousands and thousands of my fans will pack the Boston Garden! History....Marisa....History will be made and for all those unbelievers out there...I will make them believe. Comments were made towards me that I'm the king of the Little leagues and I have no business here in the MWP! Well, unbelievers, I'm here!! I'm on this Pay-per-View card and Jayx the Drake, your ego has gotten so big. You think you can beat me fair and square in the Boston Garden! You better be ready because I'm in great shape! I have been training hard for the last week now and I'm here. Dixon Flys' name is on the Boston Garden! I will make history debuting in the Garden!

Camera fades to black

Another segment should be made Jayx! My father Dixon Sr. is at the buffet table making coffee! You start to intagonize him start shouving him and dump the coffee machine on him! you start yelling at him that I just beat you up and if i want i can beat your son twicw in a row also! If you like the idea please rp it Make the gm make our match to a 2 out of 3 fall sub match and there we have a great build up for our match and i have a chance to get revenge on you! After our match if i win spit on me!!!! run away and ill chase you backstage! i catch you and knock you out and i have a chance to dump a coffee machine on you but i choose not to i dump you into the new superstars ice cream freezer and shut the freezer doors on you! got to go hope you like the idea
I have to pack my luggage I have a 7 hour drive ahead of me ! Sunday night i get on the cruise i hope i have access to internet and ill try to reply on the rp

ill be back on the 28th
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down