Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BuckKey join the fight

Go down

BuckKey join the fight Empty BuckKey join the fight

Post  Auron Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 8:40

Ryan is in the catering area. He looks around and sees Buck the Trend and  Lo.key eating pizza at a nearby table. Ryan approaches them

Ryan: Hello, you two.

Lo.Key: Hiya, Ryan. Want some pizza?

Buck: Yeah, man, it's really good. This pizza is almost as trendy as me!

Ryan: Er...No thanks. I've been looking for you two.

Lo.Key: Really? What's up?

Ryan: Auron and myself are looking for people to fight the Renegades at Cold Encounter.

Buck: Oh, those jerks. They're so not trendy...

Ryan: Anyway, I wanted to know if either or both of you would be interested in joining up with Rehaustykus and Gerry for the 4 on 4 match at Cold Encounter.

Buck: Hell yeah, count me in. One of those jerk left me in a pretzel and I'd love to get some payback.

Lo.Key: So am I. Auron gave me a chance when no one else would so I'll always be ready to help him...and they attacked my partner. I won't forgive them.

Ryan: Wonderful! We got our four!

Buck: Woo! Next week, we're gonna go go out there and GET TRENDY!...But first, pizza!

Buck the Trend goes back to the catering table to get more pizza.

Ryan: ...

Lo.Key: Heh, don't mind him, he's...excitable. Don't worry, we'll be ready for next week.

With that, Lo.Key turns around.

Lo.Key: Hey dude, save some for me!

Lo.Key take off after Buck. Ryan just shakes his head and starts to head towards Auron's office, as the camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down