Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's starts tonight - RP 1

Go down

It's starts tonight - RP 1 Empty It's starts tonight - RP 1

Post  jeremyD Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 7:59

*The camera opens backstage as a figure in a sleek black suit appears and walks towards the camera. The man walks right up to the camera and stops in front of it. He smiles a perfect smile as he adjusts the cuffs on his suit. His perfect white shirt is adorned with a red and blue Dickie-bow with a JD logo embezzled on the middle of it. His black hair is slicked back as he lifts his head and looks at the camera.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Hi everyone out there in the arena and at home. You may not know me but I'm Jeremy Danielson and I'm here tonight for a fight. Tonight I'm here for the fight of my life. Last week you may have seen me in person .. And an opinion or two was shared. Now it's not my place to correct anyone and everyone has their own opinion. The only thing I ask for it a fair crack of the whip. I may have the fantastic good looks and the I.Q to rival Stephen Fry but I'm more than that. I have the skills I need in the ring to be at the top of this company. You might not like it but that's the way it has to be. That's the only way I can live and that's the only way I know. I feed off the crowd and I hope they feed off me. Tonight I will show you all that I mean business. Tonight you will see my amazing skills in action and tonight you will all witness me in all my awesome glory. So here it is tonight I face a man with a name that has already decided the thing my opponent tonight will be. Tonight I face The Punching Bag and that is exactly what I know he will be for a Punching Bag. A fitting name for a fitting opponent. Tonight you can all say It Starts and you will all witness my awesomeness".

*With that he gives a nod to the camera and walks past it, the camera spins round as it follows his retreat. The commentators can be heard over the shot.*

Michael Billings: "He's certainly a very confident man, use his opponent's name against him, he's clearly very good with his words and it made me chuckle".

John Dempsey: "Please that guy is even more arrogant than I thought. Who is he to think he can walk in here and clean up house. There are many good guys in front of him that would love to meet him in the ring and show him just how un-awesome he is".

Michael Billings: "You're just jealous of his good looks and his obvious skill. You don't come here and make a statement like that unless you mean it and I know he meant everyword".

John Dempsey: "You know what I'd love? I'm not even waiting for an answer because I'm going to tell you how it's going to go down. That arrogant man will walk out to that ring with a smug look on his face thinking that he will walk to the ring and give The Punching Bag and hiding when in actual fact he will be the one getting a hiding. Anyone who is that arrogant about it is never any good and I have seen his type many a time and his type always lose".

Michael Billings: "I don't think so, as he said I wouldn't write him off so quickly and you can never judge a book by it's cover, mainly because I always read eBooks. Hahaha".

John Dempsey: "If that was an attempt at a joke it was awful".

Michael Billings: I thought it was one of my better ones as it goes".

John Dempsey: "You will Michael, you wish".

*The camera cuts to an advert break.*

jeremyD

Back to top Go down