Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Conway informs Dixon Flys about his program for tonight!

Go down

Ryan Conway informs Dixon Flys about his program for tonight! Empty Ryan Conway informs Dixon Flys about his program for tonight!

Post  dixonflys Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 15:11

Dixon Flys and Dixon Sr. was orderd into the GM's office

Ryan Conway: Dixon Flys, Mr. Flys Sr. have a seat!

Dixon takes his seat while Dixon Sr. has a cup of water from the water machine!

Ryan Conway: Guys we have to go over a few things here! I am going to make some desicissions here that you will like.... and you may not like!!
First!!! Dixon Flys I am sorry to inform you but... I am banning the SR 13 finishing move in all kinds of matches what so ever!  There has been too much contraversy over the fact that you squrit detergent all over your opponents! The detergent burns the skin and causes rashes and even bleeding!

Second: You are one of our main wrestlers on the roster! You do promotions for us! You are loved over the world! You reresent us in charities as well! You helped people in hard times! We are thankful for your conrtibutions! You where embarrest whe police took you away!  I have been contacted by Thomas Bohoc the guy you say stole your radiator! He wants to get his hands on Dixon Sr. beacuse Dixon Sr. gave his chick a ride on space mountain!
I told Bohoc that he may have a chance to get even if  and if he steps into the ring and defeats you Dixon Flys!  Bohoc is on his way to the arena you three may not lay a finger on eachother if so you all will be punished is some form of way! Bohoc will be sent to police headquarters and you two will be suspended!  The rules of tonights match are simple! Hardcore Last Blood Knockout match! Knock your opponent out in the ring for a ten count! If you win Dixon Flys, then you will get your radiator back and your police record will be erased! If in any way Bohoc wins....He gets 5 minutes with Dixon Sr!

Dixon Sr. takes a big swallow!

Ryan Conway: Dixon Flys if you use the SR 13 move your are out of here for good! The reason I allowed Bohoc to participate in a match is beacuse he was once an amature kickboxer and thus he can defend himself so if injured he can not press legal charges against you!
Get ready for your match Dixon Flys! And Sr. there is nothing to be afraid about if you are confident in your son!

camera fades to black.
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down