Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a answer

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a answer Empty Looking for a answer

Post  Lianon Wed 29 Jan 2014 - 8:03

Lianon is walking like he is trying to smash something in the ground, his face show his anger. He have a papper in his hands and is searching for someone in building

Lianon: *talking with himself* After the great match in last week that's come to me...

He looks the papper and it is the week 3 MWP card

Lianon: A damn tag match! Someone must be blind to think i'm a "team guy" i fight for myself i don't care with others, that damned non-official GM even asked to me if i want join in that match, the worse part is i need fight this match my contrat compels me to it, damn, damn, damn. That's ok, but of course that Ryan Conway will hear some good words and will see that it's better work on my side or he will make his worse enemy...

Lianon sit and look to some building material and tools left for works for MWP rebuild

Lianon: Well, i watched that Hyperelf guy match and we have the same fightning style what makes me less angry because i know what he gonna do in ring but... The personalitty... I never heard about him and i learned in the worse way how Bubba can be dangerous... For this match i need a guaranteenee.

Lianon take one sledgehammer with him and keeps looking for Ryan or Hyperelf

Lianon: Well *looking for hammer* of course you is a better partner than that donut crazy guy, *look to his cellphone* well it's time to set up somethings and get a real answer for someone.

PS: If Ryan or HyƩrelf want to join in RP i gonna be glad

Lianon

Back to top Go down

Looking for a answer Empty Hyperelf appears

Post  Hyperelf Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 11:31

Suddenly Hyperelf appears slinging his arm around Lianon's shoulder who is too busy looking through the contacts on his cell.

Hyperelf: Ooooh, whatcha got there?

Lianon: It's a cell phone.

Still not bothering to glance over his shoulder to see who it is.

Hyperelf: Nonono, in your other hand.

Lianon: It's my sledgehammer, my dependable tag team partner.

He continues to scan through the list looking for the right name to call.

Hyperelf: But I thought Hyperelf was your tag team partner.

Lianon: That freak? I don't think so. The only thing I tag with is my trusty hammer.

Hyperelf: Heey, that's not nice to say to your new found buddy.

Lianon: He's no buddy of mine.

Hyperelf: Who are you trying to call.

Lianon: Management or somebody who can help me with this situation.

Hyperelf: Ooh, I have the number for that. It's 925...

Lianon: 925..

Hyperelf: 7208

Lianon: 7-2-0-8. Okay, and who's number is this?

Hyperelf: Hyperelf's number. YOUR BUDDY!

Lianon: Wait, what?

Finally falling out of the trance he looks over and notices Hyper with a giant grin.

Hyperelf: Great, now that you have mine. Give me yours!

Lianon smacks Hyper's hand off and jumps back ready to fight with his sledgehammer.

Hyperelf: Woah woah woah. Calm down buddy, you need to save that energy for the tag match later on. No need to get worked up here.

Lianon: What do you think you're doing?

Hyperelf: Just coming to make sure my new tag partner is ready for our big match! So... Are you ready, Partner!?

-----------------------------

TBC Lianon, or not. It can end with a cliffhanger. Sorry for the late reply.

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down

Looking for a answer Empty Re: Looking for a answer

Post  Lianon Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 12:29

Lianon: I'm always ready for everything! But i must admit i'm best working alone anyway everything is already booked and i don't have enought time to step back i need face it.

Lianon takes a deep breath

Lianon: The problem is: I don't know you and worse i don't trust you to cover my back but don't think it's personal, i'm make the lone wolf type i just approach to people who can help with my main objective: the victory, and who enter behind me and it i will annihilate. The question is you gonna help me or enter in my way?

Lianon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyperelf Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 17:14

Hyperelf: Of course! We're buddies now! We are binded by the all mighty great Pastry God! So not do only we have each other's backs like two peas in a pod, but we have the great one himself looking over us. We're are guaranteed to win our tag match. Then, we'll be on our way to the ladder match(s) at the PPV!

Hyperelf puts his hand out, offering a handshake to Lianon.

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down

Post  Lianon Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 1:23

Lianon take a long time before answer the handshake, when Hyperelf is gving up, Lianon shake the hand too

Lianon: This is better than nothing, at least we have the same objetive ahead of us but maybe we have different methods, you catched me working in plan for a easier victory to me... uh... US! I planed to take my little friend *swing the sledgehammer with skill* under the ring in case the things get worse, any problem with it? If you want i can bring other weapons, chairs, barbed wire etc, i don't belive in things like luck for we made our own luck, i belive in my skills as fighter but i need be ready if anything goes wrong.

Lianon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyperelf Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 7:48

Hyperelf: Whatever makes you happy, Lianon. You got your tricks, and I got mine.

He says with a huge grin on his face. Lifting a Donut to his mouth that causes Lianon to wonder, was he holding that the entire time? After swallowing it almost whole, he finally says the most epic phrase of all time.

Hyper: It's time-

Lianon: We have to hurry or we're going to be late for our match..

Lianon walks off.

Hyper: Hey! I was in the middle of something!

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down