Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The answer (Yeah, i'm not good with titles :P)

2 posters

Go down

The answer (Yeah, i'm not good with titles :P) Empty The answer (Yeah, i'm not good with titles :P)

Post  Lianon Thu 27 Mar 2014 - 13:09

One Shot At Glory by Judas Priest plays louder than ever in whole stadium, all lights turn off, after some time only a glimpse of light can be seen in the ramp who leads to ring, in the center of light Lianon is standing, he slowly walks to the ring, the crowd don't show any reaction, that's not Lianon type of entrance. When Lianon reach the center of ring he ask for a mic and snaps his fingers, the lights back to normal. Everyone looks stunned.

Lianon: Well, that expected I'm not a showman of that federation, i don't look for fans, for lights, fame, money or anything like that. I joined is that federation for a reason deeper than that and because of that i made a promise to myself that i reach my objective no matter what happen or who enter in my way...

Crowd looks even more confused.

Lianon: I know why your faces are like that, when i appeared everyone thought "he's gonna answer for Bubba call in last week", and everyone here is right, but if i give a simple "yes" or "no" it's not enough for me, i have reasons for everything i done in my life and if i came here and justify my reasons i gonna feel bad.

Lianon takes a deep breath.

Lianon: I learned how to fight by the worst, getting beat up, a lot, by a simple reason i don't have the body or the talent to fight, i always picked up by others to fight, even knowing that i gonna lose i was there fighting standing up an trying. After many time losing i learned that i can trust in my technique, i don't need strength, speed, resistance only my own skills technique, i made my way to MWP with my own hands, alone, trusting in my skills and after many years fighting i focused in one objective, to show that you can fight against everything you just have courage to get up fight, even you are not talented or strong you can make your own way you just hard work and guts! Don't be afraid of challenges, cowards who can't get up and fight back can be left behind, they don't deserve stay with the true fighters! I will prove that my fighting style is the best and everyone can fight and i will done what is necessary for it!The previous season and in the start of the recent i lost my focus, but if i need proof something or receive my deserved attention i need to do something big, that's why I'm here at moment, that's why before i say anything more i want to call here, the man who made me a offer, Big Bubba, come here and let me answer you offer looking in your eyes!

Crowd cheers.

Lianon

Back to top Go down

The answer (Yeah, i'm not good with titles :P) Empty Re: The answer (Yeah, i'm not good with titles :P)

Post  Big Bubba Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 7:18

The crowd explodes as a country twang rings though out the arena. Big Bubba makes his way out onto the stage as Lianon turns his attention toward him. Slowly, Bubba makes his way down to the ring, watching Lianon under the brim of his hat. He climbs up the ring steps and wipes his feet on the apron before stepping over the top rope and into the ring. The two men stare at each other for a moment as the crowd cheers. After a moment Bubba pulls out a mic from her pocket and speaks over the crowd.

Bubba: Last week, I made you an offer. I want you to be my tag partner for a shot at the Union Titles. I get that shot because of this.

Bubba pulls the W-Card out of his pocket as Lianon's attention turns to it.

Bubba: Now the only reason I have this card is because you were man enough to face me again at OGM. You knew that what happened in that tag match leading up was wrong, that I deserved a fair shake. You put your personal gains aside because you knew you had to make things right. You know what that makes you?

Bubba: A man of respect.

The crowd cheer again as Lianon looks up to Bubba

Bubba: Because of your actions, you earned my respect. Now because of that I'll offer again. Be my tag partner as I cash in this card for a Union Title shot against Nitro and Cobalt.

Bubba extends his hand for a handshake and waits for Lianon

Big Bubba

Back to top Go down

The answer (Yeah, i'm not good with titles :P) Empty Re: The answer (Yeah, i'm not good with titles :P)

Post  Lianon Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 8:47

Lianon: My objective was never gain the respect of anyone, i just made what is the right thing for me, if i earned something that was a bonus...

Lianon looks in Bubba eyes.

Lianon: Everything that i achieved in this life was only my own hands, i never asked for favors or help. I came here with one objective and the resoltuion that i will conquer everything by myself... Sorry Bubba, that's why i need to...

Lianon makes a long pause making the crowd anxious

Lianon: I need to accept your offer, i have my own pride and rules but my objetive is more important than that, and if earn a title is one way to do it of course i will go after that.

Lianon shakes Bubba hand

Lianon: But remember one thing, we aren't "buddies" or "bff's" we are a team, nothing more than that, in these ring i will give my life for a victory no matter what i need to do and i expect the same for you, if you are start to slack off i gonna kick that big fat ass back to your home. Deal?

Lianon

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Bubba Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 19:18

Bubba grins as the two men finish shaking hands.

Bubba: You got yourself a deal, partner.

The crowd roars as Bubba tips his hat to Lianon. Bubba looks down at his hand, still holding the W-Card. He brings it up to eye level and looks at it for a while before holding it high in the air. The crowd explode once again as Bubba smirks and turns toward the camera.

Bubba: Let's make this official then. Mr. Englebert, Mr. Nitro, Mr. Cobalt if y'all are listening..

Bubba spins, showing the card to the entire crowd as they whip into a frenzy. He stops, waving it in the direction of the entrance ramp.

Big Bubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down