Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climbing the Ladder

Go down

Climbing the Ladder Empty Climbing the Ladder

Post  sdcoleman Sat 1 Feb 2014 - 5:11

S. D. Coleman and Cael Wheeler are shown walking backstage as the cameras come up.  The fans begin to cheer, though Coleman looks a bit worried.

Coleman: Wow. It's been a while since I opened a show!  I just wish it were under better circumstances...

Wheeler: Such as?

Coleman: Oh, you know...Not coming off a two straight losses. Knowing exactly who is in charge here.  And then I hear that the match is a qualifier for a Ladder Match at the Pay Per View.  That's a lot of pressure, don't you think?

Wheeler: Not as much as you might think.  Don't you remember who your opponent is tonight?

Coleman: Probably the strongest man on the roster, no doubt.

Wheeler: That I don't know.  You're going up against Wrath.

Coleman contemplates this, and the arena keeps on cheering.

Coleman: Wrath.  Wrath?  I'm not sure that I've ever met him, though I'm sure that he's a very tough competitor...

Coleman pauses to think again, and soon both Coleman and Wheeler are smiling.

Coleman: Now wait just a minute!  I'm not sure of anything about Wrath!  I've never met him or seen him, and he's never been seen at one of our shows!  Suddenly, I really like my chances for this match.

Wheeler: I was pretty sure that you would!

Coleman: Doesn't matter anyway.  If Wrath does show up, I'll put him though a world of pain!  If he doesn't, the result will be the same.  I WILL advance to the Ladder match, and once I'm in...let's just say that anything can happen.

Camera fades out, as the fans roar.

sdcoleman

Back to top Go down