Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Keep Climbing...

Go down

Just Keep Climbing... Empty Just Keep Climbing...

Post  sdcoleman Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 7:45

S. D. Coleman and Cael Wheeler are shown backstage as the camera comes up.  The fans in the audience cheer this.

Coleman: So, it's here at last!  The Pay-Per-View.  One GM to Rule Them All!  And we all know who that's going to be, don't we?

Wheeler: Well, if I had to guess, I'd say that your pick would be Auron.

Coleman: Was there ever really any doubt?  I've known him for years, and he did bring me here to this federation.  Gave me some quality opponents.  After all, not just anybody can beat Wrath!

Wheeler: But everybody...

The arena is laughing at this, and both Coleman and Wheeler join in.

Coleman: That's beside the point!  The point is that that impressive victory got me into the W-Card Ladder Match.  Now, I've already said that anything can happen in a ladder match, and anything often does.  I know that I can win!  Is there any reason that I shouldn't?

Wheeler: You mean besides the other six entrants?

Coleman: Yes, besides the other six...Wait, I thought that there were only five others.  Who's the sixth?

Wheeler: Nic Nitro won another qualifying match.

Coleman: All right, let's see if I've got this straight...Hyperelf, Hieu, and Jeremy Danielson are already in the match.  I've never faced them, so I'm not quite sure what to expect.  I do know that I respect all my competitors, and they are all tough.  You can't have qualified for this match without showing something.  Don't say a word, Cael!

Wheeler: I wasn't going to say anything!

Coleman: Jayx the Drake, I've already met.  I think that he already knows what to expect from me, and I know what to expect from him.  Now, you already told me some interesting things about the status of the last entrants.

Wheeler: That's right.  Nic Nitro won that last qualifying match.  He also has a match earlier in the show, so he will likely be a bit tired.  The final competitor will be either Lianon or Big Bubba, and they will be in a match earlier in the night, as well.

Coleman: That's too bad.  I prefer my opponents to be at full strength.  It does make things more interesting, though.  Doesn't change the fact that there isn't any reason that I shouldn't win!  Also doesn't change the fact that everyone is going to be put through a WORLD OF PAIN!

The fans cheer at this, as the camera fades out.

sdcoleman

Back to top Go down