Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWP Big Family joining MWP??

Go down

NWP Big Family joining MWP?? Empty NWP Big Family joining MWP??

Post  Night Fri 28 Mar 2014 - 12:28

* Video clip is playing in the MWP tron produced by ESPN *
NWP Big Family joining MWP?? Fpo_es10

Peter Espn reporter: Big announcement has been made early this week.
The big empire New World Paradise has come to an end.
The Co-chairman of NWP and first NWP Hall Of Famer inductee Destiny made the announcement on Tuesday.
We're having him here live to explain the situation and the reason why the company closed down.
Destiny welcome!

* Cameras zoom out showing Destiny *
NWP Big Family joining MWP?? Wrestl10

Destiny: Thank you Peter!

Peter: Tell us Destiny what happen to the big Family of New World Paradise why did the federation came to an end?

Destiny: It's hard to believe that...the Empire has fallen...that day had to come...when I've bought half of the company... everything was in a mess...a  big load of *Beep*...I had faith in the company even after all the struggle and rough days in my life...i though i was strong enough to deal and manage the company...Of course with the help of my partners...but that didn't happen...unfortunately! NWP were sinking in hell and i was the only one dealing with it...after everyone i used to fight with to keep the company alive left me behind...I had two choice...1 keep the company alive till Legacy III and have a beautiful ending for our viewers and negative one for the employees, 2 end it all and let everyone go and live their passion? I took my option number 2...I wasn't going thru hell alone...it was time to think for myself first for once..and not for the others...and it was the best decision I've ever made in New World Paradise...that showed me the true face behind my ex partners...Ungrateful *beep*!

Peter: If you had the chance to go back in time what would you do?

Destiny: Would repeat it but wouldn't give my heart and soul to it!

Peter: Do you regret anything?

Destiny: Yes...thinking about them first...sacrifice my feelings for them to be happy!

Peter: What about your Family? What they think about the decision?

Destiny: They support it!

Peter: Your sons out of job?
Eddy Rosario the youngest 24 years old
NWP Big Family joining MWP?? Wrestl11

and Rosario Sucre 28 years old
NWP Big Family joining MWP?? Rosari10

both wrestlers and ex NWP members.

Destiny: They are no jobbers...they will...find a new home and after all we are already dealing with MWP...We've been talking with them and we might have an agreement.

Peter: Any other offers?

Destiny: We had yes but MWP made the best offer for now for all of us!

Peter: If you join MWP what would be your role in it are you planing to return in the ring or stay in the shadows?

Destiny: I'm not planing to go back in the ring for now but I'm not closing the door..and neither stay in the shadows...not that I'm afraid of the dark but I prefer to have the spot light like i always did

*Destiny smirk*

Destiny: We're planing to shine brighter than a star...The Rosarios Family are Living Legends and we will die as Legends! Whatever we're going we are going to make sure we are loud!

Peter: Any message you want to send to the wrestling fans?

Destiny: Yes...We're coming!

*Cameras fades out*
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

NWP Big Family joining MWP?? Empty Re: NWP Big Family joining MWP??

Post  Night Sat 29 Mar 2014 - 10:59

Updated

Heat and Feedbacks Please Smile Smile
Night
Night

Back to top Go down