Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Man speaks out

2 posters

Go down

The Man speaks out Empty The Man speaks out

Post  Kyle Richards Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 18:31

South of Heaven by Slayer plays as Kyle Richards makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction. He wears black jeans and a blue t-shirt with Skulll Crusher written in bloody letters. He looks at the crowd shaking his head, looks down at the floor and pulls his steel pipe out of his back pocket .  He stares at it for a few seconds, than grabs a mic from ringside and yells.

Kyle Richards -still staring at the steel pipe- Thank you. Thank you all for making me understand that i made flaws. But i especially thank my energy drink which i hold in my hand. You see, two weeks ago nobody saw it coming, nobody tought i will beat Castlevania, but i did. I proved again why i am the man. Why i made the R&T champion tap out three times. But i am not here to brag, i am not here to call myself perfection or God as some cheaters who use brass knuckles after brass knuckles when they are in danger. I am hear to spit the truth out. And the truth is that nobody around here seems to understand what a man is. Some claim they have been shot and they fight, others claim they are gods only because they come from the land of the word mate. To me that is just delusion. And if a man who worships fire and steel claims you are delusional, you should take a long look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself: Is that Prometeus talking?

As the people in the stands seem to be very uninterested and not getting the mythological refference, Kyle smirks and shakes again his head. He lifts the microphone and whispers "You didn't find fire yet, did you?". In the back of the arena, some people pull their lighters off and light them while most of the crowd boos Kyle's ironical statement, while he watches them in disbelief.

Kyle Richards: Well, i see you didn't get the humanity lessons i gave you week after week. I will teach you how to be men, i will make you understand the power of the steel. And all starts tonight. Tonight, i will start exposing the frauds. Well, let's take a look on the titantron and see how the delusional one acts when he is  in the locker room.

The titantron shows an image of Rehaustykus speaking on the phone and next to it a picture of him inside the bathroom washing his hands. As the crowd looks at the images, a slide of the Greek gods is shown on the titantron with Zeus in the center having white hands and a somehow blurred figure. As the crowd starts to chant Bless you fraud, Kyle smirks.

Kyle Richards: Tonight, or next week on PPV i will finish my demonstration. I will show each and everyone of you how frauds should be treated, how delusional people should be exposed. Tonight is just the introduction of what every single one of you should understand, of what every individual should do. THINK! Every single time i come out in this arena, i wonder how you people ,not men, can exist, how you can walk or even sleep when you swallow all that is given to you. You never take a look back at your roots, you never understand history. You see, fire and steel are more than the symbols of the humanity. They are it's essence. And that is why i live my life by these two principles. That is why i conduct myself as ruthless as steel and as passionate as fire. Because i am a MAN. And some day you will be too.

Kyle drops the mic in the middle of the ring, pulls a lighter of his back pocket and glows the steel, watching it become red, than takes the pipe in his own hands and knees in the middle of the ring screaming "Give me strength, give me your essence". He remains with the pipe in his hands for a couple of seconds, than lifts it over his head still screaming "I will expose you, fake GOD" as the majority of the crowd sings weirdo, but some people in the back shout "We want steel". He throws the pipe in front of a guy in the front row telling him "BE A MAN". As the guy is afraid, Kyle picks up the pipe and heads for backstage as the crowd looks shocked. He stops on the entrance ramp and screams "Can you fake GOD embrace the steel?" as South of Heaven by Slayer plays and Kyle leaves with his back turned to the crowd, laughing really loud and weird.  

Kyle Richards

Back to top Go down

The Man speaks out Empty Re: The Man speaks out

Post  Auron Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 2:03

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down