Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath Speaks

Go down

Wrath Speaks Empty Wrath Speaks

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 4:15

Marisa walks into the locker room, its lights dimmed down. At one of the lockers sits Wrath, lacing up his black boots with his mask already on. She walks over with her mic, looking a bit nervous.

Marisa Peterson: A few weeks back you were reported to have assaulted Nathan Frost in his office. What do you say to those accusations?

Wrath doesn't look up, he finishes putting on his boots and begins puts simple black kickpads over them.

Marisa Peterson: Uh, okay. What about the claim that you are Danny Draiman or that you work with him?

Again there is no reaction. Wrath stands causing Marisa to take a step back, but he simply turns to his locker and adjust his waist band. Marisa seems really confused and turns to face the camera.

Marisa Peterson: It appears that the competitor has no comment. Later on tonight we will see him in the ring against Danny Draiman at the behest of Nathan Frost. This will be the last time Nathan will have any say in the matters of Draiman, according to the current GM. However, Frost will be allowed to continue his leadership role over the Legacy Division. Will it affect the outcome of Mattamillion's title match next week?

Turning around, unbeknownst to Marisa, Wrath reaches around over her shoulder and takes the mic calmly from her hand causing her to let go and jump back with a mild cry of surprise. He brings the mic to his lips and first time on the show, speaking slow and deliberate and in perfect english.

Wrath: I did attack Frost...because of what he did. He ruined my chances at the Legacy title when he stepped in when I faced Allen. I am not done, though, he was only the first and tonight I have a chance at my second target. Tonight I destroy Danny Draiman...

He speaks low and with malice before handing the microphone to Marisa and walking calmly out of the locker room. After a minute to collect herself Marisa speaks again.

Marisa Peterson: I am not sure what that was about, but it appears Wrath has some kind of vendetta with Nathan Frost and Danny Draiman on his list. I'm not sure what more to expect from this wrestler and I doubt anyone else does. That could make for a dangerous combination. Lets hope it does not lead to more people sent to the hospital.

The camera fades after that.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down