Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixon meets Chip at the coffee machine

2 posters

Go down

Dixon meets Chip at the coffee machine Empty Dixon meets Chip at the coffee machine

Post  dixonflys Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 17:16

Dixon Flys is backstage and at the coffee vending machine is Chip Morris!

Dixon Flys: Chip Morris!!

Chip Morris: Yeah! What do ya want?

Dixon Flys: You remember you debut match acouple of weeks ago?

Chip smirks

Chip Morris: Yeah I do!

Dixon Flys: Just want to let you in on some infos I have on tonights EC match.

Chip Morris: What infos?

Dixon Flys: The EC match....

Chip Morris: Yeah say it!

Dixon Flys: The EC match has no time limits! You can run out there but you cant hide Chip. Take care and no need to watch your watch!

camera fades back to ringside

John Dempsey: What does this Dixon Flys want. Who does he thing he is. Backstage being smart with all the guys! Dixon I hope you start the match with Randy! Let that be a warm up for him and he will finish you off fast. You are a nousince!

Michael Billings: Dixon Flys is being tacticle. Will his tatics work or will it backfire.

Andrew Becksford: He isnt focused on winning the EC thats what makes him dangerous and also the match interesting! SD Coleman, Auron, Randy Swofford, Chip Morris, Brad Locke and Dixon Flys! Two men start in the chamber! Four will be locked outside in the corner in cages. Every time the buzzer goes of another man enters! You get eliminated by pinfall,submission or injury! The last man who survives this lethal chamber will unify the EA and R&T titles. Auron is the MWP R&T champion Randy Swofford the EA champion. Ladies and gentleman lets go down to ringside

dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Dixon meets Chip at the coffee machine Empty Re: Dixon meets Chip at the coffee machine

Post  Kuzan Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 18:00

Segment inserted for week 5 event

Kuzan

Back to top Go down