Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabát meets with Auron

Go down

Kabát meets with Auron Empty Kabát meets with Auron

Post  dixonflys Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 18:16

A black Audi A7 arrives to the arena!  The security guards are looking and waiting for the person to get out of his car.
The person who gets out of his car is Bratislav Kabát!. He is going to the staff enterance and security stops him!

Security guard: Sir! Excuse me! May we help you?

Bratislav Kabát: Yes! I've came to meet with Auron! I am Bratislav Kabát! If you watched last weeks show you should then know who I am!!!!We made an appointment earlier this week that I should come to the show.

The security guard talks on his walkie talkie and asks for entrance permission for Bratislav Kabát.

Security guard: Ok! Mr. Kabát you may enter! Auron's office is next to the womens dressing room! Up the stairs and go right!

Bratislav Kabát: Thanks Sir!

Bratislav follows the directions and knocks on Auron's door.

Auron: Come in.

Braitslav enters

Auron: *mumbles* What's he doing here? I thought I was done with this guy...*out loud* Mr.Kabát! It's...good to see you again. Have a seat, and would you like anything? Coffee? Or some appetizers?

Bratislav Kabát: I'll have a Coke Zero!

Auron calls for service to bring a Coke Zero to his office.

Auron: Right, well Mr. Kabát, I would like to apologize once again for last week's issues. We have enforced security at our shows now.

Bratislav Kabát: Auron, you don't have to apologize! I am a very well known soccer player in my home country! It was a coincidence that that soccer hooligan from our rivals was there!

Auron: About that...it wasn't coincidence. One of the Roster, Dixon Flys Sr., invited him. He's already been punished for inviting a guest without my permission.

Bratislav Kabát: I've spoken to his son on telephone and the younger Dixon has apologized! But I would like to get revenge! That's why I didn't press charges against Pixie! We can make a profit out of this also! Its good publicity for you and the MWP. If you want to make some profit all you have to do is promote the show! I'll arrange the venue free of charge! We can split the attendance income 60%/40%, 40 for me and 60% for the MWP!

Auron: Uh...Attendance income of what?

Bratislav Kabát: Me against Pixie in a fight! You may not sell tickets on us on a wrestling card here in the US. But I can get the Puskas Stadium in Budapest, Hungary jam packed sold out with 50000 soccer fanatics who would pay a fortune to see me beat up a Green Monster Hooligan from Frankcity!!

Auron is thinking and scratching his head.

Auron: ...Mr. Kabát, I'll think about it and give you an answer later on tonight.

Kabat nods and walks out of the office, grabbing his Diet Coke on the way out.

Auron: ...*sigh* Why can't something normal happen for once...

Auron shakes his head and goes back to work, as the camera fades to black.
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Kabát meets with Auron Empty later on the show Auron decides

Post  dixonflys Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 18:27

*Later on*

Auron is on his computer and it appears that he's calling someone on skype!

The computer rings out.....

On the other line is Dixon Fly's Sr.!

Dixon Sr.: Hi Auron! How is the show? We are doing great selling merchandise for those outside the arena who weren't able to get tickets to the event!

Auron: That's nice , Dixon but the reason I called you is because next week you will have to present us Totyislav Pixie!! He must fight Kabát in Budapest, Hungary! We will show a simulcast next week of the fight!
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down