Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trigga v Rob

Go down

Trigga v Rob Empty Trigga v Rob

Post  Auron Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 4:01

Trigga:EEAAZZYY!!!

A voice is heard all around the Arena as Soldier by Eminem plays. Trigga makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand. Trigga stands in the middle of the ring and hushes the crowd by raising his hand.

Trigga: Allow me to introduce myself. All the way from the BWF. Standing at 5'11" and Weighing in at 225 lbs. The only man to play chicken and Throttle, the man that catches lighting in a bottle, The man who sets fire to the rain and is never afraid to bring the pain. I am the MAN that makes it look EEAAZZYY!!!...

Trigga signals for the camera to come closer as he looks into it.

Trigga: Hi, I'm Trigga.

The Crowd cheers for the new arrival.

Trigga: After being mentored by the Primetime Champion Chris Jericho59 and viewing Rob Alarm's epic loss to Ultraviolence during the Pay-per-view, I decided that the Title Shot that would have been his should rightfully belong to me.

The crowd looks on and cheers are Torn between Trigga and Rob.

*Suddenly a clip is aired on the Titan Tron showing Rob Alarm's best moves and greatest victories while his entrance tune, The Metal by Tenacious D, is being played.*
*After a few seconds Rob appears on the screen*

*The crowds cheers Rob's appearance. Some fans are holding cards showing a swiss knife with a belgian flag, some show their love for Roxanne*

Rob : Wow wow wow. What's that for an invasion ? I've heard rumors and heard a ton of shit but what I hear now surpasses everything I heard until now. Who the hell are you to think you can come here into our house, our ring and pretend you have some unknown right to face me for my title ?
The fact is you were not even champion of your old fed. Give me only one reason why I should give a single moment of attention to you.

Trigga: Wait, Wait, Wait...

Trigga abruptly interrupts Rob.

Trigga: Allow me to answer your questions in order. For one; You and everyone else in that locker-room, In this Arena, IN PLYMOUTH, ENGLAND!!! know that you are looking at The man that makes it look...

Trigga raises his mic as the crowd yells "EAZY." Trigga lowers his mic and looks toward the screen.

Trigga: Two; The championship shouldn't belong to someone that is too damn scared to come down to this ring, look me in my eyes, and face me like a man. and three; I came to the MWP out of my loyalty to Auron and the BWF. I came here to bring the MWP to higher heights and I'll be damned before I let a scared punk like yourself disrespect me, get ya ass down here. What's GOOD?!?...

Trigga's fans proceed to say "that's what's good" along with him as the rest of the Arena struggle to catch on to the phrase.

Rob : Scared ? Me ?

*Rob goes away of the screen. A few seconds later, his music is being played a second time as he makes his way to ring at a steady pace, the belt over his shoulder and looking at the intruder right into the eyes.*
*Without hesitation, he enters inside the ring, still keeping an eye Trigga, and goes in the corner asking for a mic.*
*Silently, he steps closer as he looks the newcomer straight in the face, only stopping when they are forehead against forehead*

Rob : I'm here !

*The crowd cheers Rob in his response to his provocation.*
*Rob pauses a moment waiting the crowd calms down*

Rob : So you think it's easy ? You think you can just come here, dump your crap over me and get away with this ? *Rob is holding his belt over his head*
Maybe in your old fed it was easy but the fact is you are at another level here. So if you do not want I get angry and "eazily" put your mic right into your...

*Rob doesn't have the time to finish his phrase he is interrupted by the Beethoven's 3rd Symphony "Eroica". Nathan Frost appears on the Titan Tron, wildly applauded by the crowd.*

Nathan : For those who still don't know me, my name is Nathan Frost. After having a lot of fun with my friend Michael behind the commentator's table, Ryan Conway appointed me President of talent relations for an easier integration of the BWF wrestlers. And Rob, you're not helping me !

*Rob looks surprised by this interruption and shrugs to express his discontent*

Nathan : I expected a better welcome from you, Rob, you who always claim to respect your opponents. I came with an agreement with Mr. Conway to change a little bit the settings for tonight. First of all, this night belongs to Auron and his fellows, in order to welcome them. Secondly, Ultraviolence, Darkclaw and many others didn't resign for a new season. I guess you're thinking "Why ?". I'll tell you why and this message is valid for everybody :
« As you long as I'll be the President of the talent relations, I will not afford a lack seriousness in the training nor a bend to our health policy. We are aiming for the top and that's why we kept only the best and hired some valuable wrestlers for the upcoming season. »
And thirdly, Rob, as a champion you will act as a champion so, tonight, you will have a title match.

*The crowd cheers to this unexpected news as Rob leans on the ropes toward Nathan Frost. His voice his covered by the crowd acclamation but we can easily read on his lips "Who ?"*

Nathan : Since your old opponents are not here anymore and we have new wrestlers, why don't you welcome the man standing with you in this ring with a title match to show your goodwill ?

Rob : No ! No, you can't do this !

*But Rob's shouts are being covered by the wild crowd's noise*

Nathan : And this match will start RIGHT NOW ! So, Rob, don't miss this opportunity to prove your "facts" to your new opponent, your last match was a pity.

*On those last words, Nathan leaves the Titan Tron with the 3rd symphony "Eroica" being played*

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down